Today Samsung started rolling the August Security Patch update for Galaxy J5 2017 with build number J530FXWU1AQI4. The Android version is still based on 7.0 Nougat. If you are looking to safeguard your phone’s personal data and information from malware, then we recommend installing the J530FXWU1AQI4 August Security Update For Galaxy J5 2017.
The update is rolling out via OTA (Over The Air) update for few users starting today. J530FXWU1AQI4. If you are running the Stock ROM without any root, then you may receive the update on your phone anytime soon. The update is sent in a Phase wise manner to all the Galaxy J5 2017 users.
With the August Security Patch update, Samsung also updated the firmware with regular bug fixes and other improvements in the performance and stability. If you have received the OTA update on your phone notification with build number J530FXWU1AQI4.
Before you download, Please make sure you have enough storage space, Stable and fast Wi-Fi connection, and also charge your phone to at least 50% of battery. Once you have all this, you can hit the download button to start upgrading your phone. As this OTA is all about August Security Patch, it shouldn’t take long for it to download. So make sure to Backup your device before downloading and upgrading J530FXWU1AQI4 August Security Patch For Galaxy J5 2017.
Upgrade to Nougat Here: Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy J5 2017
As of now, this is an incremental update with latest August Security patch for Samsung Galaxy J5 2017. So make sure to update to keep your device safe with August Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Flash J530FXWU1AQI4 August Security Nougat For Galaxy J5 2017 J530F
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy J5 2017, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Nougat J530FXWU1AQI4 For Samsung Galaxy J5 2017.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 7.0 Nougat. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy J5 2017 to August Security Patch based Nougat manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Samsung Galaxy J5 2017 J530F to Nougat OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy J5 2017 J530F.
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy J5 2017
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy J5 2017
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy J5 2017
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy J5 2017
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy J5 2017
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest August Security Patch update J530FXWU1AQI4 on Galaxy J5 2017 J530F.
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To August Security Patch Update
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software: CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers: CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop: CLICK HERE
- Remember: This guide is to Install August Security Patch update on Galaxy J5 2017 J530F (J530FXWU1AQI4).
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.