Today Samsung has started sending the latest June Security Patch for Galaxy J5 2017 running Android Nougat. The update began to roll out as we speak. The most recent OTA comes with build number J530FXXU1AQF7 for Galaxy J5 2017. If you are running the Stock Nougat on Samsung Galaxy J5 2017, then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy J5 2017 in Phase wise manner.
The latest build J530FXXU1AQF7 comes with June Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. The update is still based on Android 7.0 Nougat. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 7.0 Nougat for Samsung Galaxy J5 2017 SM- J530F by following the below step by step guide to flash latest June Security Nougat ROM on Galaxy J5 2017 J530F.
Upgrade to Nougat Here: Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy J5 2017
As of now, this is an incremental update with latest June Security patch for Samsung Galaxy J5 2017. So make sure to update to keep your device safe with June Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Table of Contents
Flash J530FXXU1AQF7 June Security Nougat For Galaxy J5 2017 J530F
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy J5 2017, then you can either check for the update manually, or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Nougat J530FXXU1AQF7 For Samsung Galaxy J5 2017.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update, then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 7.0 Nougat. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy J5 2017 to June Security Patch based Nougat manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Samsung Galaxy J5 2017 J530F to Nougat OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy J5 2017 J530F.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy J5 2017
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy J5 2017
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy J5 2017
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy J5 2017
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy J5 2017
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest June Security Patch update J530FXXU1AQF7 on Galaxy J5 2017 J530F.
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To June Security Patch Update
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED:
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software: CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers: CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop: CLICK HERE
- Remember: This guide is to Install June Security Patch update on Galaxy J5 2017 J530F (J530FXXU1AQF7).
- Your device must have 70% battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode.
- Ensure that you have followed the steps correctly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.