Samsung released the latest Security Patch update for Galaxy J7 2015 with build number J700HXXS3AQG1. The OS version is still based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. This update is essential for those who looking to safeguard phone’s personal data and information from malware, then we recommend installing the July Security Update with build J700HXXS3AQG1 For Galaxy J7 2015.
The update is flowing via OTA (Over The Air) update for few users starting today. Eventually, it will reach out for your device once it is made gradual. If you are running the Stock ROM without any root, then you may receive the update on your phone anytime soon. The update is sent in a Phase wise manner to all the Galaxy J7 2015 users.
With the July Security Patch update, Samsung also updated the firmware with regular bug fixes and other improvements in the performance and stability. If you have received the OTA update on your phone notification with build number J700HXXS3AQG1. Before you download, Please make sure you have enough storage space, Stable and fast Wi-Fi connection, and also charge your phone to at least 50% of battery. Once you have all this, you can hit the download button to start upgrading your phone. As this OTA is all about July Security Patch, it shouldn’t take long for it to download. So make sure to Backup your device before downloading and upgrading J700HXXS3AQG1 July Security Patch For Galaxy J7 2015.
Upgrade to latest Lineage OS Here: Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy J7 2015
This update is an incremental update with latest July Security Patch Update. So we recommend to update your device safe with July Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android.
Flash J700HXXS3AQG1 July Security 5.1.1 Lollipop For Galaxy J7 2015 SM-J700H
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy J7 2015, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Lollipop J700HXXS3AQG1 For Samsung Galaxy J7 2015.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy J7 2015 to July Security Patch based Lollipop manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Samsung Galaxy J7 2015 to Lollipop OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy Note 5.
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy J7 2015
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy J7 2015
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy J7 2015
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy J7 2015
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy J7 2015
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest July Security Patch update J700HXXS3AQG1 on Galaxy J7 2015.
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To July Security Patch Update.
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED:
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software: CLICK HERE.
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers: CLICK HERE.
- Click to Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop: CLICK HERE.
- Remember: This guide is to Install July Security Patch Update on Galaxy J7 2015 (J700HXXS3AQG1 ).
- Your device must have 70% Battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data).
- You need to Enter Download Mode.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
I hope you followed the above full guide link to install July Security Patch Lollipop on Galaxy J7 2015 manually. If any queries or feedbacks, please write comment to us.