Download Install J700HXXS3BQF3 June Security Marshmallow For Galaxy J7. Today Samsung has started sending the latest June Security Patch for Galaxy J7 running Android Marshmallow. The update has started to roll out as we speak. The latest OTA comes with build number J700HXXS3BQF3 for Galaxy J7. If you are running the Stock Marshmallow on Samsung Galaxy J7, then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy J7 in Phase wise manner.
The latest build J700HXXS3BQF3 comes with June Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. The update is still based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Samsung Galaxy J7 SM- J700HL by following the below step by step guide to flash latest June Security Marshmallow ROM on Galaxy J7 J700HL.
Upgrade to Nougat Here : Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy J7
As of now, this is an incremental update with latest June Security patch for Samsung Galaxy J7. So make sure to update to keep your device safe with June Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Flash J700HXXS3BQF3 June Security Marshmallow For Galaxy J7 J700HL
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy J7, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Marshmallow J700HXXS3BQF3 For Samsung Galaxy J7.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy J7 to June Security Patch based Marshmallow manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Samsung Galaxy J7 J700HL to Marshmallow OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy J7 J700HL.
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Marshmallow on Galaxy J7
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy J7
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy J7
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy J7
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy J7
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest June Security Patch update J700HXXS3BQF3 on Galaxy J7 J700HL.
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To June Security Patch Update
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED:
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software: CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers: CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop: CLICK HERE
- Remember: This guide is to Install June Secuity Patch update on Galaxy J7 J700HL (J700HXXS3BQF3).
- Your device must have 70% battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.