Finally MetroPCS has started pushing another month security patch for the month May for MetroPCS Galaxy J7 (SM-J700T1) based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. This update is based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and not Android Marshmallow. If you are looking for more secured version, then we recommend always to flash the latest Google Android Security Patch update. If you are running the Stock Marshmallow on MetroPCS Galaxy J7, then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. The latest OTA comes with build number J700T1UVU3AQC3 for MetroPCS Galaxy J7. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy J7 in Phase wise manner.
The latest build J700T1UVU3AQC3 comes with May Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for MetroPCS Galaxy J7 SM-J700T1 by following the below step by step guide to flash latest May Security Marshmallow ROM on MetroPCS Galaxy J7 J700T1. As of now, this is an incremental update with latest May patch for MetroPCS Galaxy J7. So make sure to update to keep your device safe with May Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended)
Table of Contents
Download May Security Update J700T1UVU3AQC3 for MetroPCS Galaxy J7 (Marshmallow)
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy J7, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Marshmallow ROM J700T1UVU3AQC3 For MetroPCS Galaxy J7.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow ROM. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Galaxy J7 to May Security Patch based Marshmallow ROM manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Galaxy J7 J700T1 to Marshmallow ROM OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on MetroPCS Galaxy J7 J700T1.
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest May Security Patch update J700T1UVU3AQC3 on MetroPCS Galaxy J7.
Click here to Upgrade via Samsung Kies to May Security Patch Update
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on your Device
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on your Device
- Install MIUI 8 on your Device
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on your Device
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 System Dump, Stock Apps, Tones and Themes
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- Download Latest Stock Wallpapers from Samsung Galaxy S8!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT