Today T-Mobile started seeding a new firmware update for T-Mobile Galaxy J7 SM-J700T. The update comes with build number J700TUVU3BQK3. Along with this update, T-Mobile also fixed the regular bugs and also made other improvements to the system and performance. The firmware is still based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
In this latest security maintenance, T-Mobile has fixed 12 vulnerabilities in Samsung’s own software and also included the fix from Google’s own security update with more than two dozen Android OS vulnerabilities. Along with August Security Patch for T-Mobile Galaxy J7, this build J700TUVU3BQK3 also carries the regular bug fixes and improvements to the current OS. The update has been sent via OTA (Over the air) for all the T-Mobile Galaxy J7 users who are running Stock ROM without any root or mods installed. This OTA will work only on any stock firmware based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
If you are looking to safeguard your phone’s personal data and information from malware, then we recommend installing the J700TUVU3BQK3 August Security Update For T-Mobile Galaxy J7. If you are running the Stock ROM without any root, then you may receive the update on your phone anytime soon. The update is sent in a Phase wise manner to all the Galaxy J7 users. If you have received the OTA update on your phone notification with build number J700TUVU3BQK3.
Before you download, Please make sure you have enough storage space, Stable and fast Wi-Fi connection, and also charge your phone to at least 50% of battery. Once you have all this, you can hit the download button to start upgrading your phone. As this OTA is all about August Security Patch, it shouldn’t take long for it to download. So make sure to Backup your device before downloading and upgrading J700TUVU3BQK3 August Security Patch For T-Mobile Galaxy J7.
This update is an incremental update with latest August Security Patch Update. So we recommend to update your device safe with August Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android.
Flash J700TUVU3BQK3 August Security Patch For T-Mobile Galaxy J7 SM-J700T
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy J7, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Nougat J700TUVU3BQK3 For Samsung Galaxy J7.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
Once you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 7.1.1 Nougat. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update T-Mobile Galaxy J7 to August Security Patch based Nougat manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade T-Mobile Galaxy J7 to Nougat OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy J7.
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy J7
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy J7
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy J7
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy J7
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy J7
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest August Security Patch update J700TUVU3BQK3 on T-Mobile Galaxy J7.
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To August Security Patch Update.
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED:
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software.
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers.
- Click to Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop.
- Remember: This guide is to Install August Security Patch Update on T-Mobile Galaxy J7 (J700TUVU3BQK3 ).
- Your device must have 70% Battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data).
- You need to Enter Download Mode.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
I hope you followed the above full guide link to install August Security Patch for T-Mobile Galaxy J7 manually. If any queries or feedbacks, please write comment to us.