Today Samsung has started rolling the latest July Security Patch update for Samsung Galaxy J7 Core (Africa). The update has been started rolling with the latest software version J701FXVU1AQF8. If you are running the Stock ROM without any root, then you may receive the update on your phone anytime soon. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Samsung Galaxy J7 Core (Africa) in Phase wise manner.
Along with the July Security Patch update on Samsung Galaxy J7 Core (Africa), the update also comes with other various bug fix and improvements. This new update is still running on Android 7.0 Nougat. Most of the OEM are already upgraded to Android 7.1.2 Nougat and Samsung is still stuck with the same version of Nougat firmware. In case if you have the update notification of the latest firmware J701FXVU1AQF8 on Samsung Galaxy J7 Core (Africa). The latest updated firmware sent via OTA carries almost 125MB, which shouldn’t take long for it to download. So make sure to Backup your device and connect to a stable WiFi connection. If not, then don’t worry, you can update to July Security Patch Update on Samsung Galaxy J7 Core (Africa) SM- J701F by following the below step by step guide to flash latest July Security Nougat ROM on Galaxy J7 Core (Africa) J701F.
Upgrade to Nougat Here : Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy J7 Core (Africa)
This update is an incremental update with latest July Security Patch Update on Samsung Galaxy J7 Core (Africa). So we recommend to update your device safe with July Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android.
Table of Contents
Flash J701FXVU1AQF8 July Security Nougat For Galaxy J7 Core (Africa) J701F
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy J7 Core (Africa), then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Nougat J701FXVU1AQF8 For Samsung Galaxy J7 Core (Africa).
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 7.0 Nougat. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy J7 Core (Africa) to July Security Patch based Nougat manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Samsung Galaxy J7 Core (Africa) J701F to Nougat OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy J7 Core (Africa) J701F .
What’s in Android 7.0 Nougat and features ?
Android 7.0 Nougat is the new iteration of Google’s new Android Operating System after Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Thew new OS Android 7.0 has started rolling out from many smartphone manufacturers lately. It is loaded with many features which are not in Android 6.0. This release is Google’s 7th major version of the Android operating system. Google released the Android Nougat first in Beta build to all Nexus and Pixel device. It came out officially on August 22, 2016.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy J7 Core (Africa)
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy J7 Core (Africa)
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy J7 Core (Africa)
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy J7 Core (Africa)
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy J7 Core (Africa)
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest July Security Patch update J701FXVU1AQF8 on Galaxy J7 Core (Africa) J701F.
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To July Security Patch Update
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software: CLICK HERE
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers: CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop: CLICK HERE
- Remember: This guide is to Install July Security Patch update on Galaxy J7 Core (Africa) J701F (J701FXVU1AQF8 ).
- Your device must have 70% battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
I hope you followed the above full guide link to install July Security Patch Nougat on Galaxy J7 Core (Africa) manually. If any queries or feedbacks, please write comment to us.