Samsung rolled July 2020 security patch to Galaxy J7 NXT with build number J701MTVJU9CTG1 based on Android 9.0 Pie. The update brings no major changes except the security fix and bug fixes. It has started rolling in Brazil region at the time of writing this. If you are using Galaxy J7 NXT with model SM-J701MT, then you can download and install this update manually.
You can always check for the OTA update manually on your Samsung Galaxy J7 NXT handset via the device Settings > About Phone > Software updates > Check for updates. If there is a new firmware update available, just make sure to grab it by downloading and installing the firmware update. For a successful and faster update process, you should connect your Galaxy J7 NXT to a Wi-Fi network and maintain at least 50% of charge.
Table of Contents
Firmware Info: J701MTVJU9CTG1
- Model Name: Samsung Galaxy J7 NXT
- Model Number: SM-J701MT
- Region: Brazil
- Software Version: J701MTVJU9CTG1
- Android OS Version: Android 9.0 Pie
- Software Supported: ODIN Tool
- Android Security Patch Level: 2020-07-01
Instructions to Install Firmware on Galaxy J7 NXT
In order to flash the firmware manually on your Samsung Galaxy J7 NXT device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- Supported Phone: Samsung Galaxy J7 NXT SM-J701MT
- You need at least a 50% charge on your phone.
- To install this, you need a PC or Laptop with original or genuine USB Cable
- To avoid losing your data, we always recommend taking a complete backup.
For the installation process, you can follow the guides given below. It includes a video tutorial as well as a practical approach to the installation process.
So, make sure to download the July 2020 Security patch for your Galaxy J7 NXT model with build number J701MTVJU9CTG1. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.