Now you can download and install J7109KEU1BQF1 May Security 6.0.1 Marshmallow For Galaxy J7 2016 Duos. Samsung is very quick in updating their smartphone to latest security patch update. Today Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 Duos started receiving a new software update with build number J7109KEU1BQF1. Now you can download and install the update manually.
Today Samsung has started rolling a new firmware build for Galaxy J7 2016 Duos. This software updates the firmware to latest May security patch update. W always recommend to flash it to keep your device more secured by flashing latest security patch.The update is still based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
The latest OTA comes with build number J7109KEU1BQF1 for Galaxy J7 2016 Duos. If you are running the Stock Marshmallow on Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 Duos, then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy J7 2016 Duos in Phase wise manner.
The latest build J7109KEU1BQF1 comes with May Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. The update is still based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 Duos SM- J7109 by following the below step by step guide to flash latest May Security Marshmallow ROM on Galaxy J7 2016 Duos J7109 .
Upgrade to Nougat Here : Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy J7 2016 Duos
As of now, this is an incremental update with latest May Security patch for Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 Duos. So make sure to update to keep your device safe with May Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Flash J7109KEU1BQF1 May Security Marshmallow For Galaxy J7 2016 Duos J7109
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 Duos, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Marshmallow J7109KEU1BQF1 For Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 Duos.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 Duos to May Security Patch based Marshmallow manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 Duos J7109 to Marshmallow OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy J7 2016 Duos J7109 .
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy J7 2016 Duos
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy J7 2016 Duos
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy J7 2016 Duos
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy J7 2016 Duos
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy J7 2016 Duos
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest May Security Patch update J7109KEU1BQF1 on Galaxy J7 2016 Duos J7109 .
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To May Security Patch Update
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- Remember : This guide is to Install May Secuity Patch update on Galaxy J7 2016 Duos J7109 (J7109KEU1BQF1 ).
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
DOWNLOAD FILESGuide to Flash Firmware Using ODIN
I Hope you haves successfully flashed the stock firmware given above. If any querries or feedbacks, please leave a comment below.