Samsung finally started rolling the latest sweetness of Android 7.0 Nougat for Galaxy J7 2016 SM-710FN. The update comes with build number J710FNDDU1BQH7 for Galaxy J7 2016. Samsung launched Galaxy J7 2016 out of the box with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Now you can flash the latest J710FNDDU1BQH7 Android 7.0 Nougat For Galaxy J7 2016. The latest update of Android 7.0 NOugat is sent via OTA (Over the air) to the users globally soon. You may receive the update anytime soon on your Galaxy J7 2016 running Stock ROM.
Check if your phone has Android Oreo Update Here.
Here we will guide on How to flash J710FNDDU1BQH7 Android 7.0 Nougat for Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 SM-710FN. The latest Stock Nougat Firmware for Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 comes with build J710FNDDU1BQH7.
Upgrade to Nougat Here: Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy J7 2016.
The new Stock Android Nougat weighs about 1.74GB which comes with all Android Nougat features. Now you can enjoy Nougat on Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 by following the below step by step guide to flash Android 7.0 Nougat on Samsung Galaxy J7 2016. Check this: How to Root and Install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy J7 2016.
Try out the latest Google Fuchsia OS: Here is the link to grab the new OS Experiment.
J710FNDDU1BQH7 Nougat Firmware On Samsung Galaxy J7 2016
The Android Nougat update arrived for many users with Latest August Security patch which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android.
The latest OTA weighs about 1.74GB in size and updates rolls out via OTA, which means you will get the notification on your phone anytime soon. You should be on Stock ROM running without any root or mods. If you didn’t receive any notification on your phone, you can wait for the OTA update which will arrive anytime soon. The update has rolled out officially via OTA in a phase wise manner. You can either wait for the OTA or you can check manually by following the guide. Check this: Install Android 7.0 Nougat Lineage 14.1 For Galaxy J7 2016.
As we know this new update is one of the sweetest updates from Google up till now with its latest features like Multi tasking, Split screen, Vulcan API, Notification redesign, Quick Reply etc. The latest update for Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 will receive the latest build J710FNDDU1BQH7 based on Android 7.0 Nougat. The new Stock Android Nougat comes with all Nougat features including the feature from Samsung’s own. Now you can enjoy Android 7.0 Nougat on Samsung Galaxy J7 2016.
If you are still waiting for the OTA update and you not yet received any notification, then follow the simple step below to see if you have received the OTA update with build
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Build J710FNDDU1BQH7 based Android 7.0 Nougat. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 710FN to Android Nougat manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to Update Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 710FN to Nougat build J710FNDDU1BQH7.
Yes, today i will guide you on How to Update Build J710FNDDU1BQH7 based Nougat for Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 710FN. Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Samsung Galaxy J7 2016.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Galaxy J7 2016.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Galaxy J7 2016.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Galaxy J7 2016.
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
What’s in Android 7.0 Nougat and features?
Android 7.0 Nougat is the new iteration of Google’s new Android Operating System after Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The new OS Android 7.0 has started rolling out from many smartphone manufacturers lately. It is loaded with many features which are not in Android 6.0. This release is Google’s 7th major version of the Android operating system. Google released the Android Nougat first in Beta build to all Nexus and Pixel device. It came out officially on August 22, 2016.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- Guide to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest Nougat update J710FNDDU1BQH7 on Samsung Galaxy J7 2016.
Click here to Upgrade via Samsung Kies to Android Nougat Update.
More Updates and Related Post
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy J7 2016
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy J7 2016
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy J7 2016
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy J7 2016
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy J7 2016
- Remember: This guide is to Install Stock J710FNDDU1BQH7 Android Nougat update on Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 SM-710FN.
- Your device must have 70% battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software: CLICK HERE
- Install the Samsung USB Drivers: CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop: CLICK HERE
I hope you have successfully flashed the firmware for Galaxy J7 2016. If any queries or feedbacks, please leave a comment below.