AT&T has started rolling the next security patch for their Samsung Galaxy J7. Yes, the update of June Security patch is live for Galaxy J7. The build number bumps to J727AUCS3ARF1 which brings a bunch of security fixes from Google, along with certain Samsung-specific patches as well. The baseband version J727AUCS3ARF1 weighs around 325 MB in size which is still based on Android 7.0 Nougat. The update also fixes a couple of bugs and improves the performance and stability.
The update is rolling the over the air and will soon hit every smartphone running on the SM-J727A variant. Here you can follow our instructions on how to check the latest software update manually on AT&T Galaxy J7. If you have the OTA update on AT&T Galaxy J7, then hit the download to upgrade your device to J727AUCS3ARF1 June 2018 Security Patch. It is always good to keep your device on the latest software update. In case if you still not received the build J727AUCS3ARF1, then make sure to check for the software update manually on AT&T Galaxy J7.
Galaxy J7 features a 5.5-inch HD display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 4. It is powered by Samsung Exynos 7870 processor clubbed by 2GB RAM and 16GB of onboard storage. It can be expanded via microSD card with up to 256GB. The Galaxy J7 sports a 8MP rear camera and 5MP front-facing camera for selfies. The device came out of the box with Android 7.0 Nougat backed by 3300mAh battery.
We recommend you to upgrade your AT&T Galaxy J7 to the latest security patch to keep safe from security vulnerabilities, malware, and virus.
How to Check Software Update on AT&T Galaxy J7?
- Go to Settings > About phone > Software updates > and tap the Check for Updates.
- If you find any new software update on AT&T Galaxy J7, you can hit the Download now button to start upgrading. Wait till the download process completes and your device will be ready to upgrade. Tap on Install update.
- Your device will reboot and wait for the installation process to complete. Tap OK. That’s it! You’ve successfully updated your software update on AT&T Galaxy J7.
[su_note note_color=”#fcf8d7″ text_color=”#000000″]If you are manually downloading the latest J727AUCS3ARF1 June 2018 security patch then hang on to a strong Wi-Fi network. This will help you save your carrier data. Also, keep your phone battery on ample charge. If there is a low power, no update can take place. Alternatively, you can also manually download and install the OTA firmware on AT&T Galaxy J7 using ODIN Software. [/su_note]
- Release date: June 26, 2018
- Android version: 7.0
- Security patch level (SPL): June 1, 2018
- Baseband version: J727AUCS3ARF1
- Build number: NRD90M.J727AUCS3ARF1
- Previous version required: J727AUCU3ARA2
- File size: 18.99MB