December month is here! AT&T has started rolling December 2018 security patch for Galaxy J7 (SM-J727A). The update carries the build number J727AUCS4BRL1 which weighs almost 230MB in size via OTA.
The update is rolling out gradually in batches for AT&T Galaxy J7. If you feel that the software has delayed enough to show up, you can capture it manually. We have outlined the process below on how to upgrade your device to the new security level.
Given the rise of mobile malware and vulnerabilities, users need to keep their device updated to the new security patch as soon it goes live over the air.
Firmware Details [ J727AUCS4BRL1 ]:
- Release date: January 4, 2019
- Android version: 8.1
- Security patch level (SPL): December 1, 2018
- Baseband version: J727AUCS4BRL1
- Build number: M1AJQ.J727AUCS4BRL1
- Previous version: J727ASQU5CRK1
- File size: 22.55MB
- What’s changing: December 1, 2018 Security Patch Level