After the official Nougat release for Galaxy J7 2017, Samsung has started rolling latest June Google Security patch update for Samsung Galaxy J7 2017 SM-J730F. The latest OTA comes with build number J730FXWU1AQF6 for Galaxy J7 2017. Now Download and Install J730FXWU1AQF6 June Security patch Nougat For Galaxy J7 2017.
Today Samsung has started rolling a new firmware build for Galaxy J7 2017. This software updates the firmware to latest June security patch update. We always recommend to flash it to keep your device more secured by flashing latest security patch.The update is still based on Android 7.0 Nougat.
If you are running the Stock Nougat on Samsung Galaxy J7 2017, then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy J7 2017 in Phase wise manner.
The latest build J730FXWU1AQF6 comes with June Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. The update is still based on Android 7.0 Nougat. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 7.0 Nougat for Samsung Galaxy J7 2017 SM- J730F by following the below step by step guide to flash latest June Security Nougat ROM on Galaxy J7 2017 J730F .
Upgrade to Nougat Here : Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy J7 2017
As of now, this is an incremental update with latest June Security patch for Samsung Galaxy J7 2017. So make sure to update to keep your device safe with June Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Flash J730FXWU1AQF6 June Security Nougat For Galaxy J7 2017 J730F
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy J7 2017, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Nougat J730FXWU1AQF6 For Samsung Galaxy J7 2017.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 7.0 Nougat. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy J7 2017 to June Security Patch based Nougat manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Samsung Galaxy J7 2017 J730F to Nougat OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy J7 2017 J730F .
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy J7 2017
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy J7 2017
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy J7 2017
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy J7 2017
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy J7 2017
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest June Security Patch update J730FXWU1AQF6 on Galaxy J7 2017 J730F .
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To June Security Patch Update
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- Remember : This guide is to Install June Secuity Patch update on Galaxy J7 2017 J730F (J730FXWU1AQF6 ).
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.