Today Samsung started rolling the July Security Patch update for Galaxy J7 Pro with build number J730GUBU1AQF3. The Android version is still based on 7.0 Nougat. If you are looking to safeguard your phone’s personal data and information from malware, then we recommend installing the J730GUBU1AQF3 July Security Update For Galaxy J7 Pro.
The update is rolling out via OTA (Over The Air) update for few users starting today. J730GUBU1AQF3. If you are running the Stock ROM without any root, then you may receive the update on your phone anytime soon. The update is sent in a Phase wise manner to all the Galaxy J7 Pro users.
With the July Security Patch update, Samsung also updated the firmware with regular bug fixes and other improvements in the performance and stability. If you have received the OTA update on your phone notification with build number J730GUBU1AQF3. Before you download, Please make sure you have enough storage space, Stable and fast Wi-Fi connection, and also charge your phone to at least 50% of battery. Once you have all this, you can hit the download button to start upgrading your phone. As this OTA is all about July Security Patch, it shouldn’t take long for it to download. So make sure to Backup your device before downloading and upgrading J730GUBU1AQF3 July Security Patch For Galaxy J7 Pro.
Check Related Post :
- Download Install J730GMUBU1AQF3 June Security Nougat For Galaxy J7 Pro
- Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro, J5 Pro and J7 Pro Stock Firmware Collections
Upgrade to Nougat Here : Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy J7 Pro
As of now, this is an incremental update with latest June Security patch for Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro. So make sure to update to keep your device safe with June Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Flash J730GUBU1AQF3 June Security Nougat For Galaxy J7 Pro J730G
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Nougat J730GUBU1AQF3 For Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 7.0 Nougat. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro to June Security Patch based Nougat manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro J730G to Nougat OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy J7 Pro J730G.
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy J7 Pro
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy J7 Pro
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy J7 Pro
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy J7 Pro
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy J7 Pro
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest June Security Patch update J730GUBU1AQF3 on Galaxy J7 Pro J730G.
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To June Security Patch Update
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- Remember : This guide is to Install June Secuity Patch update on Galaxy J7 Pro J730G (J730GUBU1AQF3).
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.