With the Call of Duty: Warzone out and trending its way through fame, getting to know how to create a party of friends to play together can be a little tricky in this game. Unlike its competitors who actually brought up this genre of gaming, Call of Duty still has a bit of its complicated share of settings. But still, nothing can be hard if you get to know how things are done the right way, right?
Everything starts off as you’re in the lobby of Call of Duty: Warzone. From there, you’ll have two options to create/join a party. These two methods are by either adding a friend directly from your friends’ list to your party or inviting someone with their player ID. So below we did make something for you that will guide you through the process of both these methods. Without further ado, let’s look at how to join a friend’s party in Call of Duty Warzone.
How to Join Friends Party in Call of Duty Warzone?
1. Inviting/joining directly from friends’ list
- Navigate to the Social Menu(Press the Triangle button for PS4 and Y button for Xbox) from Call of Duty: Warzone’s lobby
- This will take you to your friends’ list. From there, you can invite your friends to join your party or you can join their party
- How to Get Redeploy Gulag Token in Call of Duty Warzone?
- How to Fix Fatal Errors in Call of Duty: Warzone or Modern Warfare
- Best Loadout for AUG in Call of Duty Warzone
- Warzone CrossPlay Voice Chat Not Working: How to Fix?
- Best Loadout for FAL in Call of Duty Warzone
- Best Loadout for M4A1 in Call of Duty Warzone
2. Adding friends with the player ID
- Ask your friends to spot their ID on the right-hand corner of their social menu screen(it will look like yourone#1234567)
- From the Social Menu screen, go to the Add Friends menu(Press the Triangle button on PS4 and Y button on Xbox)
- Next, type in your friend’s player ID and choose the arrow next to the field box
- Your friend will get a friend request and can accept it to join the party.
If you can connect with the guide above, then you’ll know how easy the process actually is. Simply go to the social menu from Call of Duty Warzone’s lobby and invite whoever is online to create the party. Or you can go to the Add Friends menu from the Social menu and type in the player ID of the friend that you wish to add. Please let us know by commenting down below if you have any further queries regarding the same.