T-Mobile released Android Marshmallow few month back for LG K7 and last time we had shared March Google Security Patch for T-Mobile LG K7 based on Android Marshmallow update. Today T-Mobile has started rolling the latest April Google Security patch update with build version K33010l for T-Mobile LG K7. Now you can download and install the K33010l update manually on your LG K7 using our guide below.
The update has rolled out via OTA and will soon hit your T-Mobile LG K7 device running stock ROM without root. With this software update, the software version as bumped to K33010l on T-Mobile LG K7. The update is a minor update which comes with latest April Security Patch update. Along Security update, T-Mobile also fixed some of the regular bugs and improves system stability and performance.
As of now, this is an incremental update with latest April Google Security patch for T-Mobile LG K7 (K33010l_00_0405). So make sure to update to keep your device safe with April Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Now you can download the T-Mobile LG K7 K33010l KDZ Stock Firmware and install it manually using the below guide on How to Install KDZ Stock Firmware on T-Mobile LG K7. If you didn’t receive any OTA update on T-Mobile LG K7, then you can use the manual procedure on How to install K33010l KDZ Stock Firmware on T-Mobile LG K7.
Read More about Stock ROM and Custom ROM
The latest OTA K33010l comes with the latest April Security Patch and update contains various enhancements, optimizations and bug fixes. Now you can enjoy the latest K33010l build on T-Mobile LG K7 in T-Mobile Carrier by following the below step by step guide to flash K33010l April Security Patch on T-Mobile LG K7 . The new update has rolled out and will soon available on your phone via OTA notification.
Table of Contents
Download Install K33010l Stock Marshmallow Firmware on T-Mobile LG K7
If you didn’t receive the official OTA on T-Mobile LG K7, then either you can wait for the update notification to hit your phone or you can update manually. As OTA may take a few days or a week to be available for all, you can try to update manually by Going into
Update automatically OTA for Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow K33010l v10K on T-Mobile LG K7 :
- Open Settings on T-Mobile LG K7.
- Go to General > About phone. (If using List view, scroll down to PHONE MANAGEMENT,’ then tap About phone.)
- Now click Update Center.
- Tap System update.
- Tap Check for update.
- If you have any update, follow the on screen prompts to update the device.
How to Manually Flash full Stock Firmware K33010l on T-Mobile LG K7 using the below guide :
What is the Advantage of Flashing Stock Firmware :
- By Flashing Stock Firmware, you can keep the device up to date.
- Stock Firmware can unroot your device and keep it stockish.
- To Fix the Bootloop problem.
- You can upgrade and Downgrade your phone.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- Fix the lag or stutter.
- Solve the soft brick on your phone.
- To revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Remember : This guide is to Install Stock Firmware Manually on T-Mobile LG K7
- Your device must have 70% Of battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data).
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
What Do You Need ?
Download April Security Patch Full ROM
Source : mylgphones