Today AT&T started rolling the latest security patch update for the month July for AT&T LG K10 K425. The update comes with build number K42520D and brings the July Security Patch. This update is still based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and doesn’t bring any major changes to the version. We also updated LineageOS 15 device list based on Android Oreo, Check Here.
The update has rolled out via OTA (Over The Air) and will soon hit your AT&T LG K10 device running stock ROM without root. With this software update, the software version is bumped to K42520D on AT&T LG K10. The update is a minor update which comes with latest July Security Patch update. Along with Security update, AT&T also fixed some of the regular bugs and improves system stability and performance.
This update is an incremental update with latest July Security Patch Update on AT&T LG K10. So we recommend updating your device safe with July Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android.
Now you can download the AT&T LG K10 K42520D KDZ Stock Firmware and install it manually using the below guide on How to Install KDZ Stock Firmware on AT&T LG K10. If you didn’t receive any OTA update on AT&T LG K10, then you can use the manual procedure on How to install K42520D KDZ Stock Firmware on AT&T LG K10.
Read More about Stock ROM and Custom ROM
The latest OTA K42520D comes with the latest July Security Patch and update contains various enhancements, optimizations and bug fixes. The update is still based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and not the 7.0 Nougat. Now you can enjoy the latest K42520D build on AT&T LG K10 in AT&T Carrier by following the below step by step guide to flash K42520D July Security Patch on AT&T LG K10. The new update has rolled out and will soon available on your phone via OTA notification. Now you can download and install the K42520D update manually on your LG K10 using our guide below.
Find if your device will receive Android Oreo Update Here.
Table of Contents
Download Install K42520D Stock Marshmallow Firmware on AT&T LG K10
If you didn’t receive the official OTA on AT&T LG K10, then either you can wait for the update notification to hit your phone or you can update manually. As OTA may take a few days or a week to be available for all, you can try to update manually by Going into
Update automatically OTA for Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow K42520D on AT&T LG K10:
- Open Settings on AT&T LG K10.
- Go to General > About phone. (If using List view, scroll down to PHONE MANAGEMENT,’ then tap About phone.)
- Now click Update Center.
- Tap System update.
- Tap Check for update.
- If you have any update, follow the on screen prompts to update the device.
How to Manually Flash full Stock Firmware K42520D on AT&T LG K10 using the below guide:
What is the Advantage of Flashing Stock Firmware :
- By Flashing Stock Firmware, you can keep the device up to date.
- Stock Firmware can unroot your device and keep it stockish.
- To Fix the Bootloop problem.
- You can upgrade and Downgrade your phone.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- Fix the lag or stutter.
- Solve the soft brick on your phone.
- To revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Remember: This guide is to Install Stock Firmware Manually on AT&T LG K10
- Your device must have 70% battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data).
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
What Do You Need ?
Hope you installed Stock Firmware on AT&T LG K10 and have completed the steps above successfully. If you have any queries please leave a comment below. Thank you.!