Finally, The wait is over. Lenovo rolled the Android 8.0 Oreo update for Lenovo K8 Plus smartphone. The update brings all the new interface and Oreo features. If you are running the Android 7.0 Nougat, then you must give a try for the new baked sweet of Android known as Android Oreo. Along with this update, you will also get the latest Security Patch and other bug fixes. Now you can download and install the Official Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware on Lenovo K8 Plus.
Follow our guide on how to upgrade from Android 7.0 Nougat to Android 8.0 Oreo on Lenovo K8 Plus variant. The guide is simple and easy! All you need is to download the ROM package and other pre-required tools and drivers. Before upgrading the Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware on Lenovo K8 Plus, let’s brief what comes with Android Oreo.
What’s on Android 8.0 Oreo?
Android 8.0 Oreo is the latest released sweet from Google. It is the latest iteration of Android OS after the release of Android 7.0 Nougat. Android Oreo comes with features such as New app notifications, notification dots on app icons, picture-in-picture mode, Android Instant App compatibility, Auto-fill (like on Chrome), Better copy and paste, Faster Android behind the scenes, Better battery life with more advanced Doze mode, and more.
New features for Android Oreo:
- Notifications Channels
- Picture In A Picture
- Multi-Display Support
- Keyboard Navigation
- Background Limits
- New Wi-Fi Features
- Better Icons
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Lenovo K8 Plus
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Lenovo K8 Plus
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Lenovo K8 Plus
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Steps to Install Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware on Lenovo K8 Plus
Before following the guide below, make sure to download the pre-required download package, drivers and tools to install.
- ROM is supported only on Lenovo K8 Plus
- To update Lenovo K8 Plus, you need either a PC or laptop.
- Before upgrading, make sure to charge your phone at least 50% or more
- Take a complete backup before installing Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware on Lenovo K8 Plus [This method may wipe all your data]
Required Tools and Drivers:
- Download SP Flash tool [Latest Version available]
- You need download Lenovo USB Drivers [Here you can Download Android USB Drivers]
- Download VCOM Drivers to support this installation
- Download Android 8.0 Firmware package: Download | Mirror Link [XT1902_02_(8.0)MARINO_OMC27.70-39]
Instructions to Install:
To install the Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware on Lenovo K8 Plus, we have a separate guide on how to flash via SP Flash tool. You can even watch the video on how to upgrade using SP flash tool.
I hope you installed the 8.0 Oreo on Lenovo K8 Plus successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.