Call Of Duty Warzone Season 5 has arrived a few days ago and it brings some exciting new features and additions to the game. Notably, this new season patch brings the first new map changes to the battle royal mode. There are tons of new weapons, bug fixes, along with crazy season 5 exclusive items within the game. The Verdansk map has new locations, which allows the players to go inside.
This new Call of Duty Warzon patch also brought back the fan-favorite, Warzone’s BR Duos mode. The game is a veteran in the battleground games genre and if you are wondering about the size of this patch, the update weighs around 34 GB for the PS4, 49.8 GB for the Xbox One, and weighs in 54.2 GB for the PC. However, the game is not that easy to master, let alone level up your self during the season. Well, here is where this post comes into play.
Because in this post, we will give you a complete guide on how you can level up in Season 5 of Call of Duty Warzone, as fast as possible. We have also included information for those who do not own the full game with multiplayer. Sounds great ain’t it? So, with that being said, let us take a look at the article itself:
Table of Contents
Call of Duty Warzone Season 5 Changelog:
Here is the official patch notes of Call of Duty Warzone Season 5 patch:
- Modern Warfare
- Ground War (Adding Verdansk International Airport)
- Blueprint Gunfight
- Search and Destroy Double Down (12v12)
- Face-Off (Livestock)
- Oil Rig and Harbor 24/7
- BR Duos
- BR Trios
- BR Quads
- BR Solos Buy Back (previously called BR Solos Stimulus)
- Blood Money Quads
- Mini Royale Trios (Fast-paced Battle Royale in condensed areas of Verdansk)
- Added Weapon Inspect!
- Fix for an issue where store bundle images could get stuck on the previous bundle image when scrolling on PC
- Fixes to prevent screen tearing
- Fix for an issue where Price and Gaz occasionally lose their eye models while navigating various menus
- Fixed a bug where, when the ‘Headshots Only’ option is set in a custom game, the male Operator hitboxes aren’t functioning properly
- Fix for an issue where the default scope on the Rytec AMR cannot be customized
- Fix for a bug where Care Packages, Juggernauts, and Emergency Airdrops were not getting properly refunded to the player if getting the ‘Too many vehicles, refunding killstreak’ message in a Custom Game
- Stopping Power rounds are now preserved on dropped weapons
- Added a brief decay period when transitioning from heavy footsteps (sprint, tactical sprint) to lighter footsteps (walk). This addresses players immediately becoming quiet upon slowing down from fast movements
- Fixed a bug where the player’s choice of weapon fire and scope states were not being saved and restored after interacting with the Sentry Gun, Shield Turret, and Care Package
- (We’ll have weapon tuning and other weapon adjustments in a future patch. Stay tuned for updates.)
- Fix for invisible collision appearing in Barakett Promenade
- Fix for a bug where the 23.0″ RPK Barrel was appearing broken in-game and in the Gunsmith menu
- Fix for an exploit where players were able to give themselves unlimited ammo
- Fix for an exploit using the Recon Drone and Care Package
- The PKM – Bludgeoner will now gather ammo from any other PKM weapon
- Fixed an issues where players were hearing the missed hit VO for the Precision Airstrike when right after calling it in
- Added a VO line when a player’s High Alert warning is triggered
- Fixed an issue where players could receive ‘wallbang’ kills when shooting through players
- New Warzone loot items!
- Gulag weapons will now rotate every week between four sets total
- Increased effective damage range for all semi-auto DMR and semi-auto Sniper Rifles
- Increased effective damage range for the FR 5.56
- Fix for a bug where the player’s physics could be controlled by the helicopter while they parachute out
- Fix for an issue where players were unable to call in any Air Strikes
- Fix for seeing invalid pings on the Heartbeat Sensor
- Added new VO lines to warn players of enemy Recon Drones being called in near them (BR only)
- Previously, the Most Wanted contract could respawn dead players. Now, it can respawn players in the Gulag in any state
- Fix for the ‘Alive in Gas’ challenge timer
CALL OF DUTY LEAGUE:
- Fix for an exploit while inside the blue kiosks on Piccadilly
- New restricted attachments:
- Muzzle – Suppressors (all)
- Optic – Thermal Sights (all)
- Underbarrel – Merc Foregrip
CO-OP MODES (Tac Ops, Classic Special Operations, Survival):
- Team Ping is now enabled in these modes
- New Challenges: Playing it Bogart – Defeat enemies in style while supporting your teammates in these Co-Op Focused Challenges
SPECIAL OPERATIONS: SURVIVAL
- Added new map, Crash
- Fix for exploit involving the Equipment Store
- Improved stability
- VRAM usage is now displayed in 2 separate bars: one for Warzone and the other for multiplayer
- Added a keybind for Air Vehicles’ Horn in the Killstreak and Vehicles tab in the Options menu
Steps To Level Up In Call Of Duty Warzone Season 5 As Fast As Possible
Simply follow the steps for all the different methods mentioned below if you want to gear up and level up faster in this new season to unlock those Season 5 special loots for the Call of Duty Warzone game.
Use Collected Tokens
- From the home menu, head over to the bottom right side and click the View Tokens button.
- A list of the collected token will show up on the left-hand side tab. Note that the amount of tokens available depends on how much you have played the game and how many tokens you have collected in the past seasons.
- Select any of the token available from the token menu. Note that this will activate the token and timer will start ticking. So, if you are dead during the game, you walk away from a game or even your PC, the timer will continue to tick. Basically, you have to collect as much XP as possible during the stipulated time of the token.
- For those who own the Battle Pass, you will get an extra 10% XP boost during the Season. So, that is a perk for owning the Battle Pass.
Play Plunder: Blood Money
- Plunder: Blood Money is the best way to collect as much cash you want while playing in a team of four.
- So, here you can use the double bonus XP tokens from your already available tokens and use them in Plunder: Blod Money mode of Call of Duty Warzone.
Via Officer Progression In Call Of Duty Warzone Season 5
- There are a number of challenges under the Officer Progression system.
- The challenges will unlock once you reach a certain level as required for the challenge to unlock.
- When you complete the challenge under Officer Progression, you will receive bonus XP.
- You can level up your character by playing the Plunder: Blood Money mode using the tokens and unlock the challenges.
Play Practice Modes and Trials
- Open the Practice Modes and Trials section.
- Then you will be given a list of options, out of which Trials is the only worth playing.
- Under the Trials section, you will be shown a grid of maps.
- Select any map.
- Note that playing a trial will cost a single ticker.
- Then you will be shown the criteria which if you are successful in doing, you will get the corresponding XPs.
- Each ticket will unlock three attempts.
- And the highest score in any of the three attempts will be counted and you will be awarded the XP as per that in the Trail mode in Call of Duty Warzone Season 5.
- Another interesting way of collecting XPs is to complete the challenges.
- Once you click the Challenges tab, you will be shown a list of challenges including, Missions, Weekly Challenges, Daily Challenges, and Mastery Challenges.
- Complete each of the challenges and gain XP to level up faster.
So, there you have it from my side in this post. I hope you guys liked this post and were able to level up faster in the Call of Duty Warzone Season 5. Note that the steps mentioned in this post do not require any mod or trainer to gain XP. They are all legit ways of gaining and leveling up in the game. Let us know your thoughts on this and if this guide helped you. Make sure to subscribe to our YouTube Channel for awesome videos related to Android and Gaming. Until the next post…Cheers!