LG Q Stylo 4 launched on June 2018. Here we will discuss the release of Android 9.0 Pie update for LG Q Stylo 4.
Google finally released the 9th iteration of Android OS called Android 9.0 Pie. The update has rolled for Pixel supported devices and few other OEM supported with Android Beta. After putting Android users through four beta updates of Android P, Google has named Android 9.0 as Android Pie. It is expected that in the coming months all the devices that had been signed up for the Android P beta program including the OnePlus 6, Oppo R15 Pro, Vivo X21 and more will receive the Android P update first.
LG Q Stylo 4 features a 6.2-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB internal memory. The camera on the LG Q Stylo 4 comes with 13MP rear camera with LED flash, and 5MP front shooting camera for selfies. The handset came out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo and backed by a Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery with Fast battery charging. It also has Fingerprint sensor on the back.
When will LG release Android 9.0 Pie update for LG Q Stylo 4?
The LG Q Stylo 4 is the latest offering by the LG for its Stylo and Stylus series. Considering the fact that it is released by the Company last month, we would be expecting an Android 9 Pie update for this device by the Company. While most of the brands like OnePlus and Motorola announced regarding Android 9.0 Pie updates, LG is yet to make any announcement. Basically, any phone released within the last 12-18 months by LG should get Android 9.0 Pie update eventually. LG has not yet announced the device list and ETA (estimated time of arrival), we will keep the post updating. For all LG update timeline, you check out the List of Android 9 Pie Supported LG Devices.
Currently, there is no Android 9.0 Pie custom ROM available to try on LG Q Stylo 4. So stay tuned to get more info about the update here.
- List of Official Android 9.0 Pie Supported LG devices
- Android 9.0 Pie: Supported Device List, Features and Downloads
What’s on Android 9.0 Pie?
Watch our video to know what’s new in Android 9.0 Pie and top features on it.
Android 9.0 Pie is the 9th iteration and a major update of Google’s Android OS. The new Android Pie brings a couple of design changes to the successor Android Oreo but the most notable one is the gesture-based navigation system. Other features of Android 9 Pie are New Quick Settings UI design, Redesigned volume slider, Advanced Battery with AI Support, Notch Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness, Manual theme selection, Android Dashboard which Google calls Digital Wellbeing, and more other features.
Want to try Android 9.0 Pie update for LG Q Stylo 4?
If you want to enjoy Android 9.0 Pie features, then follow the below guide.
- Supported on LG Q Stylo 4.
- Download Android 9.0 Pie Stock Wallpapers
- Download Android 9.0 Pie Launcher APK for any Android device.
- Best Android Pie Substratum Theme: I like Flux Theme
- Download Android 9.0 Pie Ringtones, Notification Tone, and Alarm Tone
- Download Volume Slider Android Pie: Free | Paid
- Enjoy Android 9.0 Pie like feature on your device.
You can also wait for the Lineage OS 16.0 which will be based on Android 9 Pie.
- How to activate and use Gesture Navigation on Android Pie
- How to Downgrade from Android 9.0 Pie to Android Oreo
- Download Android 9.0 Pie Gapps Package [Google Apps]
- How To Root Android Pie 9.0 on Any Smartphone Using Magisk Manager