Here we will list all the Stock Firmware Collection for LG Q8 smartphone. You can flash the Stock Firmware on LG Q8 using the below guide on How to Install LG Q8 Stock firmware. In this list we will update all the region LG Q8 Stock Firmware collection for All models. Stock ROM on LG Q8 came out of box with Android 7.0 Nougat.
About LG Q8:
LG Q8 features a 5.2-inches display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection. The smartphone is powered by Quad-core (2×2.15 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo) and Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the LG Q8 comes with Dual 13 MP (28mm, f/1.8) + 8 MP (10mm, f/2.4), laser autofocus, OIS and dual-LED flash and 5MP front shooting camera.
LG Q8 runs on Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box with a Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery. It also has Fingerprint sensor on the back. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, WiFi, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your LG Q8
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade LG Q8
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on LG Q8
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
Must Check Post :
- How to Install Lineage OS on LG Q8
- How to install TWRP Recovery on LG Q8
- Simple Guide to Flash Custom ROM on LG Q8
- Some tricks and tips for LG Q8
- How to install MIUI on LG Q8
List of LG Q8 Stock Firmware collection
What Do You Need ?
How to Install Official LG Q8 Stock Firmware
- First of all, Download all the files like KDZ Firmware, LG Drivers and also LG UP latest version.
- Install LG UP exe file on your computer.
- Now make sure to install the drivers if you are phone does not detect in your PC/Laptop.
- Now Turn your phone off and then Hold the Volume UP key for few seconds.
- While holding Volume Up key connect your phone to PC using USB Cable (Don’t leave volume key while connecting)
- Release the Volume UP key as soon as the phone goes into Download Mode.
- Open LG UP software on your PC and Select Upgrade
- Now in the Select Path, Select your KDZ file from your downloaded folder.
- Once it is loaded, Click the start button down below and wait for the installation to complete.
- Once it completes your phone will reboot automatically. Booting may take time. So wait patiently till first boot.
- Well, That’s it! Enjoy the latest Stock Firmware on LG Smartphone.
I Hope you successfully Flashed Stock Firmware on LG Q8 Smartphone from our guide. Please comment your queries and feedbacks.