Do you want to install Stock ROM on LG V30S ThinQ? then, you are at the right place. Here we will share all the latest LG V30S ThinQ Stock Firmware Collections. Here we have shared the full list of firmware link to download and install stock firmware on LG V30S ThinQ. As we know, Android is one of the highly customizable software and there is a possibility that we may end up in a situation of lag, boot loop or soft brick. Then, this guide will be helpful. It is always good to keep the LG V30S ThinQ stock firmware with you in case something went wrong.
If anyone faces problems like Screen freezing, unresponsive Touch, camera fail or bootloop, you can factory reset or flash the latest LG V30S ThinQ Stock Firmware. Check the other advantage of Stock Firmware given below.
If you have bought this device and looking for the fresh installation of Stock ROM, then you can simply grab the download link and flash the firmware on your phone by following the guide.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these process carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick LG V30S ThinQ back to the previous working condition.
LG V30S ThinQ Specifications:
LG V30S ThinQ features a 6.0-inch P-OLED display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2880 pixels protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. It is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 processor clubbed with 6GB of RAM and 128GB/256GB internal storage, each of which is expandable via microSD card upto 400GB. The device runs on the latest Android OS; Android 8.0 Oreo.
Speaking of the Camera, LG V30S ThinQ features a dual rear camera setup with a Dual 16MP + 13MP with OIS, laser & phase detection autofocus, and LED flash. On the front, the handset gets a 5MP camera for the best selfie. Along with other connectivity such as Dual Sim, VOLTE, Bluetooth, WiFi, etc, It also backed by a 3000 mAh battery. The LG V30S ThinQ keeps the 3.5mm headphone jack. Sensors onboard include a fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, and color spectrum
The Advantage of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your LG V30S ThinQ
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade LG V30S ThinQ
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on LG V30S ThinQ
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
List of LG V30S ThinQ Stock Firmware Collections:
Steps to Install LG V30S ThinQ Stock Firmware:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Remember: Supported for LG V30S ThinQ
- Charge your phone: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your LG V30S ThinQ is at least 50% charged.
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- LG Flash Tool and LG UP tool: Download LG Flash Tool and LG UP Software.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest LG USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
[su_note note_color=”#fbf5c8″ text_color=”#000000″]
Disclaimer: We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk!
Instructions to Install on LG V30S ThinQ:
- First of all, Download all the files like KDZ Firmware, LG Drivers and also LG UP latest version.
- Install LG UP exe file on your computer.
- Now make sure to install the drivers if you are phone does not detect on your PC/Laptop.
- Now Turn your phone off and then Hold the Volume UP key for few seconds.
- While holding Volume Up key connect your phone to PC using USB Cable (Don’t leave volume key while connecting)
- Release the Volume UP key as soon as the phone goes into Download Mode.
- Open LG UP software on your PC and Select Upgrade
- Now in the Select Path, Select your KDZ file from your downloaded folder.
- Once it is loaded, Click the start button down below and wait for the installation to complete.
- Once it is completed, your phone will reboot automatically. Booting may take time. So wait patiently to complete the first booting process.
So, that’s it. You have successfully installed stock ROM on LG V30S ThinQ.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on LG V30S ThinQ successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.