So, the LG X Power 2 (M320) is also known as the LG K10 Power, LG X500 in Korea, LG X Charge in the USA, LG M320G in Canada. It seems that you’re here reading this article because you’re willing to install the LG X Power 2 M320 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) by following a full-depth easy to understand guide. If so, you’re in the right place. Starting off, the LG X Power 2 came with Android 7 Nougat out of the box.
Whereas it was capable to upgrade to Android 8 Oreo later and currently running on the official Android Oreo version. However, not all the users may become happy by using the outdated Android OS version even in 2020 and due to the Project Treble support, they may end up flashing the latest custom firmware. Well, there is no issue with flashing a third-party firmware but it may not be a stable or optimized one, unlike the stock firmware.
Alternatively, even though some of the users may still use the stock firmware on their LG X Power 2 handset, it may not provide a smoother lag-free experience due to the outdated Android OS version. So, in both cases, it’s always a better idea to start over your stock firmware journey by simply flashing the Stock ROM again on your handset. It’ll basically clear all the performance issues, cache partition issues for a smoother and official experience whatsoever as to your daily driver.
Table of Contents
LG X Power 2 Specifications
The LG X Power 2 handset came with a 5.5-inches IPS LCD display having a resolution of 720×1280 pixel, a 16:9 aspect ratio screen. While the handset came with Android Nougat and upgraded to Android Oreo. It’s equipped with a Mediatek MT6750 / Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 depending on the market variant and paired with Mali-T860MP2 / Adreno 308 GPU.
The device packs 1.5GB/2GB of RAM, 16GB/32GB of internal storage option apart from a dedicated MicroSD card slot for storage expansion. It sports a single 13MP primary rear camera having AF, HDR, an LED flash, Panorama, etc. While the front packs a single 5MP selfie camera with an LED flash as well. It’s backed by a decent 4,500mAh battery with 18W fast charging (depending on the market).
In terms of the connectivity option, the LG X Power 2 has a 3.5mm audio jack, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, FM Radio, MicroUSB 2.0 port, USB OTG, etc. On the other side, the handset features some of the major sensors like an ambient light sensor, an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, compass sensor.
Steps to Install LG X Power 2 M320 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
Here in this guide, we will be sharing the easy method to flash the KDZ file on your LG X Power 2 handset by using the LG Flash Tool. Before heading over to the flashing guide below, make sure to follow all the requirements properly. Also, ensure to download all the necessary stuff from the links below.
As usual, here we’ve shared a couple of necessary pre-requisites to read and follow properly before jumping over to the firmware flashing steps. These pre-requirements are useful to get things ready which will gonna be useful while flashing.
1. Firmware Compatibility:
It’s worth mentioning that this particular firmware file that we’ve provided will gonna only work for your LG X Power 2 model. Don’t try flashing the firmware on other LG models to avoid any kind of bricking or stuck in the boot loop issue.
2. Take a Full Backup
Make sure to take a full data backup of your device before doing anything especially firmware flashing. Sometimes flashing a ROM can delete the internal data or even your data can be messed up during flashing. So, to keep things simple and save your data better, just follow this backup method (without root). Alternatively, if you’ve already installed a custom recovery like TWRP on your handset then you can also take a Nandroid Backup by following this method.
3. Maintain Battery Charge
It’s always recommended to check whether your handset is fully charged or not. Even if it’s not fully charged, just make sure to maintain at least a 50%-60% charge level before performing any task to avoid occasional shutdowns or battery juice run out issues.
4. Get Ready a Computer and a USB Cable
Before flashing the firmware file on your handset using a flash tool, you’ll require a PC/Laptop and a USB Data Cable to connect your handset to the PC. Once connected, you can flash the downloaded firmware on your device via the flash tool.
5. Download Flash Tool and Drivers:
Additionally, make sure to download all the required flash files on your PC before you try this guide.
Download Flash Files:
Firmware Installation Guide:
Without further ado, let’s get into the firmware installation process below.
- We assume that you’ve already installed both the LG USB Driver and LG Flash Tool on your PC. [If not done yet, do this first]
- Next, boot your LG handset in the Download Mode. Just press and hold the Volume Up button of the phone > Connect your device to the PC via a USB cable (Don’t release the volume up button)
- Once connected, you can release the power button.
- Now, open the LGFlashTool.exe file > The flash tool interface will appear.
- Choose CDMA from the Select Type drop-down list.
- Then click on the Select File (folder icon) to browse and choose the firmware file for your LG model.
- So, choose the KDZ firmware file and click on Open.
- Now, click on the Normal Flash option below.
- The Read Phone Information window will appear.
- Just click on the START button.
- Next, you’ll have to choose the language and country from the Select Country & Language pop-up.
- Once done, click on OK to begin the LG X Power 2 firmware flashing process.
- It generally takes a couple of minutes to complete the flashing process depending on the firmware file size.
- Once the flashing is done, your handset will restart automatically.
- Again booting your device for the first time after firmware flashing can take a couple of minutes.
- Once your mobile turned on, just disconnect the USB cable from the handset.
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve found this guide pretty helpful. Feel free to ask in the comment below for additional queries.