LG X Power 2 (M320F) is also known as LG K10 Power which was launched back in 2017. Though this particular variant is for the South American market, the specifications are the same. It’s currently running on Android 8.1 Oreo which becomes quite outdated and some of the users may find it difficult to continue using the LG X Power 2 device properly. So, if you’re also one of them and want to install the LG X Power 2 M320F Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) then check out this full guide.
It’s known to all that an outdated Android OS version on an entry-level smartphone can obviously run slowly and brings multiple performance issues like lagging, battery draining, slow charging, overheating, app crashes, slow app opening time, and more. Meanwhile, to avoid such issues, some of the advanced users may flash third-party firmware or root or install modules on their devices.
However, not everyone becomes successful and may end up with several performance issues, system glitches, bricking, stuck in the bootloop issue, apps not working, etc. In that scenario, we’ll always recommend our readers not to think further and simply flash the official stock firmware on their devices. Although it’s an outdated or not so optimized firmware for your respective model, you’ll get smoother performance and stability whatsoever. That’s the main benefit of having an official stock firmware on your handset.
Table of Contents
LG X Power 2 (M320F) Specifications
LG X Power 2 came with Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box and later upgraded to Android 8.0 Oreo officially. It basically packs a 5.5-inches IPS LCD display with a pixels resolution of 720×1280. It has a standard 16:9 aspect ratio screen. The device is powered by a MediaTek MT6750 / Snapdragon 425 chipset that’s coupled with Mali-T860MP2 / Adreno 308 graphics.
It is coupled with three storage variants like 1.5GB RAM & 16GB storage, 2GB RAM & 16GB storage, and 2GB RAM & 32GB of internal storage. Additionally, it features a dedicated MicroSD card slot for storage expansion. The handset sports single a 13MP primary rear camera with an LED flash, HDR, AF, etc. While on the front side, it packs a single 5MP selfie camera with an LED flash.
Talking about the connectivity options, it has a 3.5mm audio jack, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, FM Radio, MicroUSB 2.0 port, USB OTG, etc. The handset has a decent 4,500mAh battery with 18W fast charging support (market dependent). Whereas it packs a couple of major sensors like an ambient light sensor, an accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
Steps to Install LG X Power 2 M320F Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
Here in this guide, we will be sharing the easy method to flash the KDZ file on your LG X Power 2 M320F handset by using the LG Flash Tool. Before heading over to the flashing guide below, make sure to follow all the requirements properly. Also, ensure to download all the necessary stuff from the links below.
As usual, here we’ve shared a couple of necessary pre-requisites to read and follow properly before jumping over to the firmware flashing steps. These pre-requirements are useful to get things ready which will gonna be useful while flashing.
1. Firmware Compatibility:
It’s worth mentioning that this particular firmware file that we’ve provided will gonna only work for your LG X Power 2 M320F model. Don’t try flashing the firmware on other LG models to avoid any kind of bricking or stuck in the boot loop issue.
2. Take a Full Backup
Make sure to take a full data backup of your device before doing anything especially firmware flashing. Sometimes flashing a ROM can delete the internal data or even your data can be messed up during flashing. So, to keep things simple and save your data better, just follow this backup method (without root). Alternatively, if you’ve already installed a custom recovery like TWRP on your handset then you can also take a Nandroid Backup by following this method.
3. Maintain Battery Charge
It’s always recommended to check whether your handset is fully charged or not. Even if it’s not fully charged, just make sure to maintain at least a 50%-60% charge level before performing any task to avoid occasional shutdowns or battery juice run out issues.
4. Get Ready a Computer and a USB Cable
Before flashing the firmware file on your handset using a flash tool, you’ll require a PC/Laptop and a USB Data Cable to connect your handset to the PC. Once connected, you can flash the downloaded firmware on your device via the flash tool.
5. Download Flash Tool and Drivers:
Additionally, make sure to download all the required flash files on your PC before you try this guide.
Download Flash Files:
Firmware Installation Guide:
Without further ado, let’s get into the firmware installation process below.
- We assume that you’ve already installed both the LG USB Driver and LG Flash Tool on your PC. [If not done yet, do this first]
- Next, boot your LG handset in the Download Mode. Just press and hold the Volume Up button of the phone > Connect your device to the PC via a USB cable (Don’t release the volume up button)
- Once connected, you can release the power button.
- Now, open the LGFlashTool.exe file > The flash tool interface will appear.
- Choose CDMA from the Select Type drop-down list.
- Then click on the Select File (folder icon) to browse and choose the firmware file for your LG model.
- So, choose the KDZ firmware file and click on Open.
- Now, click on the Normal Flash option below.
- The Read Phone Information window will appear.
- Just click on the START button.
- Next, you’ll have to choose the language and country from the Select Country & Language pop-up.
- Once done, click on OK to begin the firmware flashing process.
- It generally takes a couple of minutes to complete the flashing process depending on the firmware file size.
- Once the flashing is done, your handset will restart automatically.
- Again booting your device for the first time after firmware flashing can take a couple of minutes.
- Once your mobile turned on, just disconnect the USB cable from the handset.
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve found this guide pretty helpful. Feel free to ask in the comment below for additional queries.