Today LG Electronics started seeding February 2019 security patch update for LG X Power. It is seeding over-the-air with the new build number F750K10P based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
The latest update is rolling in phases. So, not everyone will get to have the software at the same time. In case you want to know about what all security vulnerabilities the latest month’s update fixes up, then check out the February 2019 Android security bulletin.
F750K10P: Firmware Details
- Device Name: LG X Power (LGF750K)
- Model: LGF750K
- Region: USA
- Software Version: F750K10P
- Security Patch Level: 01.02.2019
- Software Supported: LG Bridge or LG Flash Tool
- Android OS: 6.0 Marshmallow
How To Capture OTA Update on LG X Power
The most basic and easy way to upgrade your LG X Power is to wait for the airborne software update. It will knock into the device on its own. It’s fairly an automatic process, but sometimes the automatic update gets stuck. You may not get to see the update even after weeks of the rollout of the software. Here you can search for the update on your own and capture it as well.
To do it, go to your device Settings > General > About phone > Update Center. Then tap on System update> Check for update. If the new software update is available it will show up with the recent changelog and the build number F750K10P. Then just tap on Download to initiate the update process. Keep in mind to charge the battery of your device up to 50% to avoid power related issues. After the installation, you will be prompted to restart your device. Doit and the device will boot up with the new patch of February 2019.
To download the software updates use the Wi-Fi network as it will save the carrier data charges. Alternatively, we have put up the firmware which brings the February 2019 security patch update for LG X Power. You can find the download link for the firmware and installation manual below.
How to Download?
Download Link is given below:
Steps to Install Update on LG X Power Manually:
Please note, before following manual setup, you should read the pre-requisites carefully.
- This is for Model: LG X Power
- Make sure the downloaded software is genuine.
- Your device must have 70% battery.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data).
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- Download and Install Latest LG USB Drivers
- Download LG Bridge software.
- Download LG FlashTool and LG UP
- Now follow the steps to install LG firmware on any LG phones.
Disclaimer: We are at GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any bricking/damage to your phone while/after installing this ROM.
Instructions to Install:
Follow our guide on how to upgrade LG X Power to February 2019 Security Patch updateGuide to Install LG KDZ Firmware on any LG Devices
I hope this guide was useful to install LG X Power February 2019 Security Patch in Europe region with software version F750K10P.