Good News for all LG Magna Customer. Now you can install the Lineage OS 13 on LG Magna based Marshmallow. Read the step by step guide to install Custom ROM called Lineage OS 13 on LG Magna. The ROM is based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with many Custom features from Lineage OS 13 on LG Magna. Install the Unofficial Build of Lineage OS 13 on LG Magna. Check the full differences between Stock and Custom ROM here.
As CyanogenMod is dead and now the same team gave birth to new Lineage OS. Unofficial Lineage OS builds Lineage OS 13.0 is now available for LG Magna. LG Magna users can Install and experience the stock Android UI. This is a leaked unofficial build, so don’t expect everything to be fully working, but it does seem to be ready for daily use. The unofficial lineage OS is already available on many devices. You need a Custom Recovery like TWRP to Install Lineage OS 13.0 on LG Magna.
Remember this is a stable build of Unofficial Lineage OS 13 on LG Magna. If you want to try LineageOS then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Lineage OS 13 on LG Magna.
With the new Lineage OS, you can enjoy the latest features which comes with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow as well as LineageOS features. This is not an official Lineage OS ROM built for LG Magna, but you can enjoy the real feature made from the Lineage OS gerrit. Now Download the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Lineage OS 13 for LG Magna. You need a Custom Recovery like TWRP to Install Lineage OS 13 on LG Magna.
Install the Custom ROM Lineage OS 13 on LG Magna which is based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. If you want to try this ROM, then please download and follow the guide on How To Install Lineage OS 13 on LG Magna (Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow). By using TWRP Recovery, you can install the Lineage OS 13 on LG Magna (Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow). Follow the steps below.
What is LineageOS?
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
What is in Android 6.0 Marshmallow ?
Android 6.0 Marshmallow was another codename for the new version of Android after Google’s Android 5.0 Lollipop. It was unveiled on Google I/O 2015. This is the eighth major version of the Android operating system. This has a huge incremental and feature on this update. IT brings you a feature which saves a lot of battery on your phone called Doze mode. This feature will keep your phone idle while you dont use the phone. Marshmallow primarily focuses on improving the overall user experience of Lollipop, and introduced unique features like Now On Tap, new permissions architecture, a new power management system, Native Fingerprint support, and other internal changes.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- This will work on LG Magna (Don’t Try this in Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- How To Root and Install TWRP Recovery On LG Magna
- How To Install MIUI 8 On LG Magna
- Download and Install Lineage OS 14.1 On LG Magna (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- How To Install Resurrection Remix For LG Magna (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- How To Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On LG Magna
Here is the Full Guide on How to Install Lineage OS 13 On LG Magna:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on LG Magna
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Lineage OS 13 ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery , Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Lineage OS 13 on your smartphone. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.