Good News for all Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (MTK) (hennessy) Customer. Now you can install the Lineage OS 13 on Redmi Note 3 MTK based Marshmallow. Read the step by step guide to install Custom ROM called Lineage OS 13 on Redmi Note 3 MTK. The ROM is based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with many Custom features from Lineage OS 13 on Redmi Note 3 MTK. Install the Build of Lineage OS 13 on Redmi Note 3 MTK. Check the full differences between Stock and Custom ROM here.
As CyanogenMod is dead and now the same team gave birth to new Lineage OS. Unofficial Lineage OS builds Lineage OS 13.0 is now available for Redmi Note 3 MTK. Redmi Note 3 MTK users can Install and experience the stock Android UI. This is a leaked unofficial build, so don’t expect everything to be fully working, but it does seem to be ready for daily use. The unofficial lineage OS is already available on many devices. You need a Custom Recovery like TWRP to Install Lineage OS 13.0 on Redmi Note 3 MTK.
Remember this is a stable build of Unofficial Lineage OS 13 on Redmi Note 3 MTK. If you want to try LineageOS then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Lineage OS 13 on Redmi Note 3 MTK.
With the new Lineage OS, you can enjoy the latest features which comes with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow as well as LineageOS features. This is not an official Lineage OS ROM built for Redmi Note 3 MTK, but you can enjoy the real feature made from the Lineage OS gerrit. The ROM is not in a Stable state and cannot be used as a daily driver. Now Download the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Lineage OS 13 for ROM is not in a Stable state Redmi Note 3 MTK . You need a Custom Recovery like TWRP to Install Lineage OS 13 on Redmi Note 3 MTK.
Install the Custom ROM Lineage OS 13 on Redmi Note 3 MTK which is based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. If you want to try this ROM, then please download and follow the guide on How To Install Lineage OS 13 on Redmi Note 3 MTK (Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow). By using TWRP Recovery, you can install the Lineage OS 13 on Redmi Note 3 MTK (Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow). Follow the steps below.
Table of Contents
What is LineageOS?
LineageOS is a continuation of what CyanogenMod was. After the death of Cyanogenmod, due in part to internal conflicts within Cyanogen Inc. Don’t worry, though: A new fork of CyanogenMod called Lineage OS is taking up the mantle, and it will keep most of what you loved about CyanogenMod. Lineage OS (Another open-source operating system for smartphones and tablet, based on the Android mobile platform) will be a continuation of what CyanogenMod was, However Lineage OS is still information phase. The success of this project.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
What is in Android 6.0 Marshmallow ?
Android 6.0 Marshmallow was another codename for the new version of Android after Google’s Android 5.0 Lollipop. It was unveiled on Google I/O 2015. This is the eighth major version of the Android operating system. This has a huge incremental and feature on this update. IT brings you a feature which saves a lot of battery on your phone called Doze mode. This feature will keep your phone idle while you dont use the phone. Marshmallow primarily focuses on improving the overall user experience of Lollipop, and introduced unique features like Now On Tap, new permissions architecture, a new power management system, Native Fingerprint support, and other internal changes.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Top 5 Adblock Plus Alternatives for Android
- Top 10 WhatsApp Alternatives for Android in 2017
- Top 5 BitTorrent Client Apps for Android
- How to find Wi-fi Password in Android and iOS
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
Must Check Post :
- This will work on Redmi Note 3 MTK (Don’t Try this in Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- Download MIUI 9 Update for Redmi Note 3 Based on Nougat (Ported)
- How To Install Official Resurrection Remix On Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (v5.8.4)
- Download Install MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM For Redmi Note 3
- Download And Install Lineage OS 15 For Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- Root Install Official TWRP Recovery For Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 MTK
USB / MTP / PTP
Doubletap disable by default ,can be activated with kernel adiutor (only for touch FocalTech, for Atmel later)
The charge controller
Youtube 60fps videos
Maybe something else
Sometimes scroll in apps like instagram or reddit is lagging
Here is the Full Guide on How to Install Lineage OS 13 On Redmi Note 3 MTK:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Redmi Note 3 MTK
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Lineage OS 13 ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery , Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Lineage OS 13 on your smartphone. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
Credit goes to: Wanchine