Good News for all Samsung Galaxy Tab E SM-T377P/SM-T560NU (gtesqltespr, gtelwifiue) owners. Now you can install the latest Lineage OS 14.1 on Samsung Galaxy Tab E SM-T377P/SM-T560NU based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat. Lineage OS is a new Open Source project morphed after the death of CyanogenMod OS. However, the man behind the LineageOS seems to be the CEO of Cyanogen.inc Steve Kondik. Today you can enjoy the unofficial build of Lineage OS 14.1 on Samsung Galaxy Tab E SM-T377P/SM-T560NU (CM14.1 base ROM). Check the full differences between Stock and Custom ROM here.
Remember this is a stable build of Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 on Samsung Galaxy Tab E SM-T377P/SM-T560NU. This is a Stable build and can be used as a daily drive. If you want to try LineageOS then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Samsung Galaxy Tab E SM-T377P/SM-T560NU.
With the new LineageOS, you can enjoy the latest features which come with Android Nougat as well as LineageOS features. This is not an official LineageOS ROM built for Samsung Galaxy Tab E SM-T377P/SM-T560NU, but you can enjoy the real feature made from the LineageOS Gerrit. The ROM is Stable state and can use as a daily driver. Now Download the Android 7.1.2 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 for Samsung Galaxy Tab E SM-T377P/SM-T560NU. You need a Custom Recovery like TWRP to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Samsung Galaxy Tab E SM-T377P/SM-T560NU.
Install the Custom ROM Lineage OS 14.1 on Samsung Galaxy Tab E SM-T377P/SM-T560NU which is based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat. If you want to try this ROM, then please download and follow the guide on How To Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Samsung Galaxy Tab E SM-T377P/SM-T560NU (Android 7.1.2 Nougat). By using TWRP Recovery, you can install the Lineage OS 14.1 on Samsung Galaxy Tab E SM-T377P/SM-T560NU (Android 7.1.2 Nougat). Follow the steps below.
Table of Contents
What is Lineage OS?
LineageOS is a continuation of what CyanogenMod was. After the death of CyanogenMod, due in part to internal conflicts within Cyanogen Inc. Don’t worry, though: A new form of CyanogenMod called Lineage OS is taking up the mantle, and it will keep most of what you loved about CyanogenMod. Lineage OS (Another open-source operating system for smartphones and tablet, based on the Android mobile platform) will be a continuation of what CyanogenMod was, However, Lineage OS is still information phase. The success of this project.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restores the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
What is in Android 7.1.2 Nougat and its feature?
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- This will work on Samsung Galaxy Tab E SM-T377P/SM-T560NU (Don’t Try this in Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- Download Install I9500XXUHQD1 April Security Lollipop For Galaxy Tab E
- Download Install Official Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Samsung Galaxy Tab E – AICP
- Download and Install Flyme OS 6 for Samsung Galaxy Tab E (Android Nougat)
Here is the Full Guide on How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 On Samsung Galaxy Tab E SM-T377P/SM-T560NU:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy Tab E SM-T377P/SM-T560NU
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide.
- Download the below Lineage OS 14.1 ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
Lineage OS 14.1 (gtelwifiue – SM-T560NU)
Lineage OS 14.1 (gtesqltespr – SM-T377P)
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Lineage OS 14.1 on your smartphone. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
Credit Goes To vince2678