Good News for all Motorola Moto E4 Plus (All Variant) owners. Now you can install the latest Lineage OS 14.1 on Moto E4 Plus based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat. Lineage OS is a new Open Source project morphed after the death of CyanogenMod OS. However, the man behind the LineageOS seems to be the CEO of Cyanogen.inc Steve Kondik. Today you can enjoy the build of Lineage OS 14.1 on Moto E4 Plus (CM14.1 base ROM). Check the full differences between Stock and Custom ROM here.
Remember this is a stable build of Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 on Moto E4 Plus. This is a Stable build and can be used as a daily drive. If you want to try LineageOS then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Moto E4 Plus.
With the new LineageOS, you can enjoy the latest features which comes with Android Nougat as well as LineageOS features. This is not an official LineageOS ROM built for Moto E4 Plus, but you can enjoy the real feature made from the LineageOS gerrit. The ROM is Stable state and can use as a daily driver. Now Download the Android 7.1.2 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 for Moto E4 Plus. You need a Custom Recovery like TWRP to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Moto E4 Plus.
Install the Custom ROM Lineage OS 14.1 on Moto E4 Plus which is based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat. If you want to try this ROM, then please download and follow the guide on How To Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Moto E4 Plus (Android 7.1.2 Nougat). By using TWRP Recovery, you can install the Lineage OS 14.1 on Moto E4 Plus (Android 7.1.2 Nougat). Follow the steps below.
What is Lineage OS?
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
What is in Android 7.1.2 Nougat and its feature?
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with a handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
- This will work on Moto E4 Plus (Don’t Try this in Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place them in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Here is the Full Guide on How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 On Moto E4 Plus:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Moto E4 Plus
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Lineage OS 14.1 ROM on your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
Lineage OS 14.1 (nicklaus – MTK Variant)
Lineage OS 14.1 (owens – Qualcomm Variant)
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Lineage OS 14.1 on your smartphone. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.