Xiaomi Mi A1 (tissot) was the first phone to appear in the reboot of Google’s Android One project. This is the first smartphone to attain the partnership between Xiaomi and Google. Xiaomi is well known for the Product quality and the pricing of their smartphones in both Indian and as well as a home country in China. Today you can enjoy the build of Lineage OS 14.1 on Xiaomi Mi A1 (tissot).
The ROM is developed by XDA Recognized Contributor deadman96385 on XDA forum. Full Credits to him and Lineage team for making this possible. The ROM is not in a stable state. Expect some bugs. You can always revert back to Stock ROM on Xiaomi Mi A1 anytime.
With the new LineageOS, you can enjoy the latest features which come with Android Nougat as well as LineageOS features. This is not an official LineageOS ROM built for Xiaomi Mi A1, but you can enjoy the real feature made from the LineageOS gerrit. Now Download the Android 7.1.2 Nougat based Lineage OS 14.1 for Xiaomi Mi A1.
Install the Custom ROM Lineage OS 14.1 on Xiaomi Mi A1 which is based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat. If you want to try this ROM, then please download and follow the guide on How To Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Xiaomi Mi A1 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat). By using TWRP Recovery, you can install the Lineage OS 14.1 on Xiaomi Mi A1 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat). Follow the steps below.
Talking about the specs, Xiaomi Mi A1 features a 5.5-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels with Corning Gorilla Glass protection. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 and Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB internal memory which can be expanded up to 128GB via MicroSD. The camera on the Xiaomi Mi A1 comes with Dual 12 MP (26mm, f/2.2; 50mm, f/2.6), phase detection autofocus, 2x optical zoom, dual-LED (dual tone) flash and 5MP front shooting camera.
Xiaomi Mi A1 runs on Android 7.1.2 Nougat out of the box and a Non-removable Li-Ion 3080 mAh battery with Fast battery charging. The handset supports dual sim with 4G on both slots. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G, and 4G.
What is Lineage OS?
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
What is in Android 7.1.2 Nougat and its feature?
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- This will work on Xiaomi Mi A1 -Codename: tissot (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Xiaomi Mi A1 (Tissot)
- List Of All Best Custom ROM For Xiaomi Mi A1 [Updated]
- How To Root and Install Official TWRP Recovery For Xiaomi Mi A1
- Xiaomi Mi A1 Stock Firmware Collections (Back To Stock ROM/ Bootloop Fix)
- How to Install Lineage OS 15.1 for Xiaomi Mi A1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
Here is the Full Guide on How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 On Xiaomi Mi A1:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Mi A1
- Now install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi A1.
- Download the below Lineage OS 14.1 ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Lineage OS 14.1 on your smartphone. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
Credit goes to: deadman96385