Here we will guide on how to read the Liquid Damage Indicator on OnePlus 6T.
OnePlus 6T is the best device to have water resistance. This phone, however, does not state the degree of protection but it is splash resistant at best. There is no harm in checking the protection OnePlus has put in the device.
OnePlus has put the water damage indicators inside the phone. This is to tell if you submerge your device in water or any liquid, the indicators are white and this will turn red when in contact with water. Here are the steps on how to read Liquid Damage Indicator on OnePlus 6T.
Read Liquid Damage Indicator on OnePlus 6T
- To view the LDI stickers, remove the SIM tray from the device
- Make sure that you do not remove the phone case to view LDI images by yourself. This should be done only by a certified technician
- Check the LDI label to know whether your device has suffered liquid damage
- White LDI indicates no liquid damage
- Pink or red LDI indicates liquid damage
- Missing LDI indicates missing LDI sticker
There is significant protection given to the OnePlus 6T device. This is a highly on demand phone and is also best to stick to OnePlus and not to immerse your phone in water. If you are still not able to read the Liquid Damage Indicator on OnePlus 6T, contact the nearest store or the customer care for more details.
- Fix issues of MMS not working properly on OnePlus 6T – How to
- How to Resolve the OnePlus 6T Black Screen Death Issue
- How to fix the Issue of OnePlus 6T while it is not turning on
- Simple Steps to take Screenshot on OnePlus 6T – How to
- How to Remove or Hide the Notch on OnePlus 6T [Simple Steps]
- How to Fix OnePlus 6T Sound Problems [Troubleshooting]
- How to Restore or Unbrick The International OnePlus 6T Using MSMDownloadTool