Finally, Liquid Remix ROM is now live for Xiaomi Redmi 3S based on Android 9.0 Pie. Yes! Now the ROM is official for Xiaomi Redmi 3S (Codename: land). You can install the Liquid Remix ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 3S by following our guide given below. Thanks to all the community of Liquid Remix for bringing the stable custom ROM with many features oriented from Lineage OS, AOKP, OmniROM and more.
To install any Custom ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 3S, the first thing you need to do is unlock the bootloader and then you must install the latest TWRP Recovery. So if you get any error, make sure to search for the new TWRP image file. Before we jump into installation guide, let’s brief about the Liquid Remix ROM history.
Table of Contents
Liquid Remix ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 3S (land):
Liquid Remix ROM is an age custom ROM developed by XDA Senior member liquid0624 (formerly known as Ryan), along with other devs Apophis9283 (Steaven), Wrongway213 (Tyler) and community contributors. The ROM is an open source built from scratch and developed by the essence of adding many features from all the best ROMs out there. Finally, the developer released Liquid Remix which is based on Android 9.0 Pie.
- Download and Update ArrowOS on Xiaomi Redmi 3s with 9.0 Pie
- Download crDroid OS on Xiaomi Redmi 3S: Android 9.0 Pie and 8.1 Oreo
- How To Install Official Flyme OS 6 For Xiaomi Redmi 3s
- Download and Install Lineage OS 16 on Xiaomi Redmi 3S based Android 9.0 Pie
- Download and Install Bootleggers ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 3s [8.1 Oreo]
- Download and Install Dirty Unicorns Oreo ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 3S [Android 8.1]
- Download AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo for Redmi 3S (XPerience 12)
- How to Install Android Pie 9.0 GSI on Redmi 3s/3x/Prime [Treble / Generic System image]
Android 9.0 Pie based Liquid Remix
Android 9.0 Pie is the 9th iteration and a major update of Google’s Android OS. The new Android Pie brings a couple of design changes to the successor Android Oreo but the most notable one is the gesture-based navigation system. Other features of Android 9 Pie are New Quick Settings UI design, Redesigned volume slider, Advanced Battery with AI Support, Notch Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness, Manual theme selection, Android Dashboard which Google calls Digital Wellbeing, and more other features.
Steps to Install Liquid Remix ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 3S:
Make sure to follow the pre-requisite and read the steps carefully,
Disclaimer: We are at GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any bricking/damage to your phone while/after installing this ROM.
- Supported: Xiaomi Redmi 3S (land)
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download Xiaomi USB Drivers.
- Take Full Backup before flashing this on your phone: (You can try any backup method)
How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Instructions to Install on Xiaomi Redmi 3S:
- First of all, You need to enable the developer option and activate the OEM unlock and USB debugging.
- Now you need to unlock the bootloader on your Xiaomi Redmi 3s. [Watch Video]
- Once you have unlocked, you must install the latest TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi 3s. [Watch Video]
- Now the guide will be easy, boot into TWRP Recovery
- You need to Decrypt and Re-Encrypt Data Partition on Xiaomi Redmi 3S.
- You can now take a complete backup of your ROM using TWRP Recovery.
- Now you need Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery
- Tap on Install option and look for the downloaded Liquid Remix zip file. [Guide to install Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery]
- Swipe to confirm the flashing.
- Now you need to install the Gapps file. (TWRP -> Install -> Select Gapps zip and swipe to flash)
- You can now reboot to enjoy Liquid Remix ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 3S (land).
- If you want to root you can either try SuperSU root or you can try Magisk root.
- AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix: List of Supported device
- Dirty Unicorns ROM: Supported Devices List and Downloads
- Mokee OS: Supported device list
- CrDroid OS – List of Supported Devices
- OmniROM: List of Supported devices
- List of Supported Devices for Lineage OS 15.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- DotOS- List Of Supported Smartphone and downloads
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Liquid Remix ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 3S (land). Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
Xiaomi Redmi 3S Specifications
Talking about the specifications, Redmi 3S/Prime/3X features a 5.0-inches display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory. The camera on the Redmi 3S/Prime/3X comes with 13MP and 5MP front shooting camera. It is backed by a Non-removable Li-Ion 4100 mAh battery with Fast battery charging.