ZTE Axon 7 (axon7) launched in May 2016. The smartphone came out of the box with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and later upgraded to Android Nougat. Finally, Liquid Remix ROM is now live for ZTE Axon 7 based on Android 9.0 Pie. Yes! Now the ROM is official for ZTE Axon 7 (Codename: axon7). You can install the Liquid Remix ROM on ZTE Axon 7 by following our guide given below. Thanks to all the community of Liquid Remix for bringing the stable custom ROM with many features oriented from Lineage OS, AOKP, OmniROM and more.
To install any Custom ROM on ZTE Axon 7, the first thing you need to do is unlock the bootloader and then you must install the latest TWRP Recovery. So if you get any error, make sure to search for the new TWRP image file. Before we jump into installation guide, let’s brief about the Liquid Remix ROM history.
Talking about the specifications, ZTE Axon 7 features a 5.5-inches display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB internal memory. The camera on the ZTE Axon 7 comes with 20MP and 8MP front shooting camera. It is backed by a Non-removable Li-Ion 3250 mAh battery with Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 3.0). It also has a Fingerprint sensor on the back.
Table of Contents
Liquid Remix ROM on ZTE Axon 7 (axon7):
Liquid Remix ROM is an age custom ROM developed by XDA Senior member liquid0624 (formerly known as Ryan), along with other devs Apophis9283 (Steaven), Wrongway213 (Tyler) and community contributors. The ROM is an open source built from scratch and developed by the essence of adding many features from all the best ROMs out there. Finally, the developer released Liquid Remix which is based on Android 9.0 Pie.
Android 9.0 Pie based Liquid Remix
Android 9.0 Pie is the 9th iteration and a major update of Google’s Android OS. The new Android Pie brings a couple of design changes to the successor Android Oreo but the most notable one is the gesture-based navigation system. Other features of Android 9 Pie are New Quick Settings UI design, Redesigned volume slider, Advanced Battery with AI Support, Notch Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness, Manual theme selection, Android Dashboard which Google calls Digital Wellbeing, and more other features.
|Download Here (Link Broken)|
Steps to Install Liquid Remix ROM on ZTE Axon 7:
Make sure to follow the pre-requisite and read the steps carefully,
Disclaimer: We are at GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any bricking/damage to your phone while/after installing this ROM.
- Supported: ZTE Axon 7 (axon7)
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download Xiaomi USB Drivers.
- Take Full Backup before flashing this on your phone: (You can try any backup method)
How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Instructions to Install on ZTE Axon 7:
- First of all, You need to enable the developer option and activate the OEM unlock and USB debugging.
- Now you need to unlock the bootloader on your ZTE Axon 7.
- Once you have unlocked, you must install the latest TWRP Recovery on ZTE Axon 7.
- Now the guide will be easy, boot into TWRP Recovery
- You can now take a complete backup of your ROM using TWRP Recovery.
- Now you need Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery
- Now you need to install the zip file. (TWRP -> Install -> select install image -> Select liquid remix zip and swipe to flash)
- You can flash the Android 9.0 Pie Gapps (TWRP -> Install -> select install zip -> Select Gapps zip and swipe to flash)
- You can now reboot to enjoy Liquid Remix ROM on ZTE Axon 7 (axon7).
- If you want to root you can either try SuperSU root or you can try Magisk root.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Liquid Remix ROM on ZTE Axon 7 (axon7). Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.