Here we will share all the list of Best Custom ROM for ZTE Blade V6. ZTE Blade V6 comes with Android 5.0 Lollipop out of the box. Now if you want to enjoy custom ROM, you can try the below given Custom ROM which is stable and fluid to run as a daily driver. To flash a custom ROM on ZTE Blade V6, your phone must be unlocked and running custom Recovery like TWRP or CWM Recovery.
List of Best Custom ROM for ZTE Blade V6
To install any custom ROM for ZTE Blade V6, You need TWRP Recovery installed on your phone. You can install by follow this full step on How to Unlock Bootloader and Installed TWRP Recovery on ZTE Blade V6. You can anytime go back to Stock ROM by following this simple guide on How to install Stock ROM on ZTE Blade V6.
What is CUSTOM ROM ?
As you all know Android is an open source platform where a developer can take all the source code from Google and build their own operating system images for Android phones and tablets from scratch. This Custom or Home built app is known as Custom ROM. Custom ROM replaces your Android Operating system (Stock ROM) which comes with your Phone or Tablet. It comes with a kernel which makes it a fully standalone OS. So some developer in Android Community will customize the Android OS by stripping all the Garbage and makes it a pure android experience with no carrier-installed app or OEM apps.
This Custom ROM is been updated regularly by the community and developers where they fix all the bugs related reports. Custom ROM also allows you to experience latest Android OS even if the OS has not available to your tablet.
By following the guide on How to Install Custom ROM on ZTE Blade V6, you can easily install any CUSTOM ROM from the given list below. All you need to do is take any of the CUSTOM ROM for ZTE Blade V6, toss it into your memory card or root of internal storage and flash it using TWRP Recovery. Yes to install any ROM from the List of CUSTOM ROM for ZTE Blade V6, Your phone should have CUSTOM Recovery. We have a full guide on How to Install TWRP Recovery on ZTE Blade V6. After installing Recovery, Download any CUSTOM ROM of your choice from the list below. You can find the features and development in the given link below. But remember the link which I give here are the external link which will take you to the respective ROM thread.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On ZTE Blade V6
- How To Install Official Stock ROM On ZTE Blade V6
LineageOS is a continuation of what CyanogenMod was. After the death of CyanogenMod, due in part to internal conflicts within Cyanogen Inc. Don’t worry, though: A new fork of CyanogenMod called Lineage OS is taking up the mantle, and it will keep most of what you loved about CyanogenMod. Lineage OS (Another open-source operating system for smartphones and tablet, based on the Android mobile platform) will be a continuation of what CyanogenMod was, However, Lineage OS is still information phase. The success of this project.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
This is a free AOSP / CyanogenMod Android based ROM bringing a lot of custom features ported from AOSPA, SlimRoms, OmniRom and many others great roms out there. crDroid brings what Android have of most advanced in terms of customization and stability.
More Custom ROM for ZTE Blade V6 will be added soon.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
Must Check Post :
- How to Install Lineage OS on ZTE Blade V6
- How to install TWRP Recovery on ZTE Blade V6
- Simple Guide to Flash Custom ROM on ZTE Blade V6
- Some tricks and tips for ZTE Blade V6
- How to install MIUI on ZTE Blade V6
- This will work on ZTE Blade V6 Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Here is the full Guide on How to install Custom ROM on ZTE Blade V6:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on ZTE Blade V6
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
I Hope you have followed the above installation guide to install Custom ROM for ZTE Blade V6.