Developed and published by Capcom, Resident Evil 3 Remake is a survival horror video game. It is the remake of the original version Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999), where both the games follow the storyline of Jill Valentine and Carlos Oliveira as they attempt to survive a zombie apocalypse. The release of the remake version dates to April 3, 2020, for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Unlike Resident Evil 3: Nemesis, the remake version features third-person shooter gameplay, which is similar to the 2019 Resident Evil 2 remake. It has an online multiplayer mode, Resident Evil: Resistance, which bonds up a team of four players.
Looking at the game, Resident Evil 3 has a lot of lockers, containers, and doors that you won’t be able to go through. However, after the initial stages of the game, you will be able to acquire the lockpick, eventually as you progress through the game. This lockpick helps you access the locked locker, containers, and door. Finding the lockpick is a bit tricky, and we hope this guide will help you out. So without further ado, let’s see how to find lockpick and open all lockers in Resident Evil 3.
Finding the Lockpick
Getting the lockpick isn’t that hard. Just progress through the game and you’ll get to it eventually. Everything starts off as you meet up with Carlos and you do the chores for him as he asks you to. This is going to the substation to get power up and running in the subway. However, before you move forth, make sure you have the bolt cutters. Once you complete that, follow the steps below to find the lockpick:
- After doing the tasks for Carlos, you’ll find a safe room at the substation
- Use the bolt cutters on the red door
- Then on the other side, you will see a friendly NPC. After the interaction there, head up the stairs and follow the path to a staircase leading to the control room
- Head upstairs to the control room
- In the room, you’ll see a door at the far end
- Go through the door. This will lead you outside to an open area and a fence around it
- Observe enough and you’ll see a body at the far end of the fence
- Walk right up to it and pick up the box it is holding
- Go to your inventory and inspect the box
- This will give you the lockpick
Conclusion the guide, finding the lockpick is worth the effort. It will help you gain access to the locked containers, lockers, doors, etc that are housing various items that ease your progression in-game. Since you can only get lockpick after going through certain stages of the game, you will miss out on the items in locked spaces that you might’ve gone past before you found the lockpick. Now that you’ve found the lockpick, it’s a good idea to double back through the areas you were already in, lockpicking everything you had to walk past the first time.