Samsung started seeding the March 2020 security patch to the Galaxy M11 with build number M115FXXU1ATC1 in the Middle East and African region. The update is still based on Android 10 and brings no major changes except the bug fixes and improvements. If you already running the latest version of the Android 9.0 Pie iteration, then you will see a new update of the March 2020 Security Patch which bumps the software version M115FXXU1ATC1.
As we speak, the update is now live for users in Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Turkey, Libya, Iraq, Nigeria, Israel, Kenya, Tunisia, Egypt, Algeria, Turkey, UAE (United Arab Emirates), South Africa, and more other regions. It is rolling via OTA (Over the air) to users running a stable version. If you have not received then you may have to wait for the auto notification update which will receive on your Galaxy M11 with build number M115FXXU1ATC1. You can always manually check for the OTA update by going into Settings on your Samsung Galaxy M11 (SM-M115F).
Table of Contents
How to Check Software Update on your Galaxy M11?
To check whether you have received any OTA update with build number M115FXXU1ATC1, you can go into settings –> System > System Updates. If you have any update, then you will see a new screen with the software details. You can hit the download now button to confirm the update process.
Ensure that your phone should be charged more than 50% and connected to a Wi-Fi network as well.
If there is no update, then you can manually download and install the Samsung firmware on your Galaxy M11. Well, OTA rollout is a phase-wise manner, it may take a week or months to complete the update process. So patience is important.
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy M11 (SM-M115F)
- Region: Middle East and Africa
- Build Number: M115FXXU1ATC1
- Android OS Version: Android 10
- Software Supported: ODIN Tool
- Android Security Patch Level: 2020-03-01
- Supported Countries: Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Turkey, Libya, Iraq, Nigeria, Israel, Kenya, Tunisia, Egypt, Algeria, Turkey, UAE (United Arab Emirates), South Africa, and more other regions
How to Install Firmware on Galaxy M11 [Middle East and Africa]
In order to flash the firmware manually on your Samsung Galaxy M11 device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- This firmware (M115FXXU1ATC1) is only supported for Samsung Galaxy M11.
- Charge your device to 50% in order to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- You need a PC and USB Cables.
- Take a backup before flashing the software on your device.
Firmware Installation Guide:
For the installation process, you can follow the guides given below. It includes a video tutorial as well as a practical approach to the installation process.
So, make sure to download the March 2020 Security patch for your Galaxy M11 model with build number M115FXXU1ATC1. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.