Samsung has started pushing a new firmware update for the Galaxy M11 that comes with a build number M115FXXU1ATE3 along with the latest May 2020 Android Security Patch level. It’s live in Kenya and the rest of the regions will soon receive the update pretty soon.
All the interested Galaxy M11 Kenya variant users can now easily download and install the latest May 2020 patchset by following the guide below. Meanwhile, users can also check for the OTA update notification. Coming to the security patch, it mostly fixes all the possible vulnerabilities that could harm your device data or system.
So, in order to check for OTA updates, you need to go to Settings > System > System updates on your phone. If the latest update is available, you should download and install it. Make sure to connect your device to a Wi-Fi network and charge it fully. However, if in case you’re not getting the OTA update, just follow the below steps to manually flash the firmware.
Firmware Info: M115FXXU1ATE3
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy M11
- Model: SM-M115F
- Region: Kenya
- Build Number: M115FXXU1ATE3
- Android OS Version: Android 10
- Software Supported: ODIN Tool
- Android Security Patch Level: 2020-05-01
How to Flash Firmware on Galaxy M11 using ODIN
In order to flash the firmware manually on your Samsung Galaxy M11 device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- This firmware (M115FXXU1ATE3) is only supported for Samsung Galaxy M11.
- Charge your device to 50% in order to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- You need a PC and USB Cables.
- Take a backup before flashing the software on your device.
Firmware Installation Guide: M115FXXU1ATE3
For the installation process, you can follow the guides given below. It includes a video tutorial as well as a practical approach to the installation process.
So, make sure to download the May 2020 Security patch for your Galaxy M11 model with build number M115FXXU1ATE3. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.