AT&T has started rolling the latest security patch update for the month August 2017 for AT&T LG Phoenix 3 M150. The update comes with build number M15020e and brings the August security Patch. This update is still based on Android 7.0 Nougat.
The update has rolled out via OTA (Over The Air) and will soon hit your AT&T LG Phoenix 3 device running stock ROM without root. With this software update, the software version is bumped to M15020e on AT&T LG Phoenix 3. The update is a minor update which comes with August security Patch update. Along with Security update, AT&T also fixed some of the regular bug fixes and improved the system stability and performance.
This update is an incremental update with August security Patch Update on AT&T LG Phoenix 3. So we recommend updating your device safe with August security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android.
Now you can download the AT&T LG Phoenix 3 M15020e KDZ Stock Firmware and install it manually using the below guide on How to Install KDZ Stock Firmware on AT&T LG Phoenix 3. If you didn’t receive any OTA update on AT&T LG Phoenix 3, then you can use the manual procedure on How to install M15020e KDZ Stock Firmware on AT&T LG Phoenix 3.
Read More about Stock ROM and Custom ROM
The latest OTA M15020e comes with the August security Patch and update contains various enhancements, optimizations and bug fixes. Now you can enjoy the latest M15020e build on AT&T LG Phoenix 3 in AT&T Carrier by following the below step by step guide to flash M15020e August security Patch on AT&T LG Phoenix 3. The new update has rolled out and will soon available on your phone via OTA notification. Now you can download and install the M15020e update manually on your LG Phoenix 3 using our guide below.
- Release date: September 5, 2017
- Android version: 7.0
- Security patch level (SPL): August 1, 2017
- Baseband version: MPSS.JO.2.0.c1.2-00020-8909_GEN_PACK-1.92496.1.104247.1
- Kernel version: 3.10.49
- Build number: NRD90U
- Software version: M15020e
- Previous version required: M15020d
- File size: 23.6MB
- What’s changing: Android device security updates
Table of Contents
Download Install M15020e Stock Nougat Firmware on AT&T LG Phoenix 3
If you didn’t receive the official OTA on AT&T LG Phoenix 3, then either you can wait for the update notification to hit your phone or you can update manually. As OTA may take a few days or a week to be available for all, you can try to update manually by Going into
Update automatically OTA for Android 7.0 Nougat M15020e on AT&T LG Phoenix 3:
- Open Settings on AT&T LG Phoenix 3.
- Go to General > About phone. (If using List view, scroll down to PHONE MANAGEMENT,’ then tap About phone.)
- Now click Update Center.
- Tap System update.
- Tap Check for update.
- If you have any update, follow the on-screen prompts to update the device.
How to Manually Flash full Stock Firmware M15020e on AT&T LG Phoenix 3 using the below guide:
What is the Advantage of Flashing Stock Firmware :
- By Flashing Stock Firmware, you can keep the device up to date.
- Stock Firmware can unroot your device and keep it stockish.
- To Fix the Bootloop problem.
- You can upgrade and Downgrade your phone.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- Fix the lag or stutter.
- Solve the soft brick on your phone.
- To revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Remember: This guide is to Install Stock Firmware Manually on AT&T LG Phoenix 3
- Your device must have 70% battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data).
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
What Do You Need ?
Only OTA Available now, it would take few days to get the Firmware build
Hope you installed Stock Firmware on AT&T LG Phoenix 3 and have completed the steps above successfully. If you have any queries please leave a comment below. Thank you.!