Today T-Mobile started rolling the maintenance update for T-Mobile LG Aristo. The update comes with software version M21010s which brings the latest security patch and also fixed the regular bugs. Along with it, T-Mobile has improved the performance and stability. The update is still based on Android 7.0 Nougat and not the latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
- How to Install Stock Modified ROM on LG Aristo LGMS210 (10i)
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On LG Aristo
- Download Install Stock Firmware on LG Aristo (Metro PCS/T-Mobile)
The update is rolling via OTA and will soon hit your T-Mobile LG Aristo device running stock ROM without root. This software update is a minor update which comes with maintenance and security bug fixes.
If you didn’t receive the OTA update, then you can flash the firmware using our guide. Yes, Now you can download the T-Mobile LG Aristo M21010s KDZ Stock Firmware and install it manually using the below guide on How to Install KDZ Stock Firmware on T-Mobile LG Aristo.
Now you can enjoy the latest M21010s build on T-Mobile LG Aristo in T-Mobile Carrier by following the below step by step guide to flash M21010s update on T-Mobile LG Aristo. The new update has rolled out and will soon available on your phone via OTA notification.
Download Install M21010s Stock Nougat Firmware on T-Mobile LG Aristo
If you didn’t receive the official OTA on T-Mobile LG Aristo, then either you can wait for the update notification to hit your phone or you can update manually. As OTA may take a few days or a week to be available for all, you can try to update manually by Going into
Update automatically OTA for Android 7.0 Nougat M21010s on T-Mobile LG Aristo :
- Open Settings on T-Mobile LG Aristo.
- Go to General > About phone. (If using List view, scroll down to PHONE MANAGEMENT,’ then tap About phone.)
- Now click Update Center.
- Tap System update.
- Tap Check for update.
- If you have any update, follow the on-screen prompts to update the device.