A new software update is now seeding for the LG X Power 2 in Canada. This upgrade is making it’s way over-the-air with build number M320G20C. It brings the March 2019 security patch along with improvements for the camera. The software is based on Android 8.1 Oreo.
This is an incremental rollout that will reach the users gradually all over the globe. So, if you have the patience you can wait for it to knock in automatically. Otherwise, go to device Settings > General > About phone > Update Center. Then tap on System update> Check for update. This will now search for the latest M320G20C software. If you see it’s available, then to download it, use a Wi-Fi connection. Of course, the software OTA file size is of 368 MB, so downloading via Wi-Fi will save your carrier data charges. Also, make sure to have ample battery charge of 50% or more before installing the OTA.
Now, everyone will not receive an automatic update at one time. If you prefer a more instantaneous update to the latest software, we have got you covered. You can manually download the software version M320G20C for LG X Power 2 and manually install it. Basically, you have to make use of the Odin Tool to flash the firmware.
M320G20C: Firmware Details
- Device Name: LG X Power 2 (LG LGM320G)
- Model: LGM320G
- Carrier: Telus, Roger, Bell, Virgin, and more
- Region: Canada
- Software Version: M320G20C
- Security Patch Level: 01.03.2019
- Software Supported: LG Bridge or LG Flash Tool
- Android OS: 8.1 Oreo
So, if you happened to sport a LG X Power 2 then keep your eyes out for the airborne OTA. It can drop into your device anytime now. Either wait for the OTA to hit your device on its own, otherwise manually fah the latest firmware using our resources and installation guide. Update to latest security and fortify your device.
How to Download?
Download Link is given below:
Steps to Install Update on LG X Power 2 Manually:
Please note, before following manual setup, you should read the pre-requisites carefully.
- This is for Model: LG X Power 2
- Make sure the downloaded software is genuine.
- Your device must have 70% battery.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data).
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- Download and Install Latest LG USB Drivers
- Download LG Bridge software.
- Download LG FlashTool and LG UP
- Now follow the steps to install LG firmware on any LG phones.
Disclaimer: We are at GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any bricking/damage to your phone while/after installing this ROM.
Instructions to Install:
Follow our guide on how to upgrade LG X Power 2 to March 2019 Security Patch updateGuide to Install LG KDZ Firmware on any LG Devices
I hope this guide was useful to install LG X Power 2 March 2019 Security Patch in Canada region with software version M320G20C.