Today we are sharing the latest firmware released by LG Q6 with build number M700n10d. Now you can download the LG Q6 M700n10d KDZ Stock Firmware and install it manually using the below guide on How to Install KDZ Stock Firmware on LG Q6. LG released the OTA update of M700n10d for LG Q6 in Vodafone last month, if you already have the update, then you don’t need to update this firmware on LG Q6 LGM700n. If you didn’t receive any OTA update on LG Q6 LGM700n, then you can use the manual procedure on How to install M700n10d KDZ Stock ROM on LG Q6 in Vodafone.
The latest OTA M700n10d comes with the latest Android Security Patch and update contains various enhancements, optimizations and bug fixes. Now you can enjoy the latest M700n10d build on LG Q6 in Vodafone by following the below step by step guide to flash M700n10d ROM on LG Q6. The new update has rolled out and will soon available on your phone via OTA notification.
Download Install M700n10d Stock Firmware on LG Q6 LGM700n
If you didn’t receive the official OTA on LG Q6, then either you can wait for the update notification to hit your phone or you can update manually. As OTA may take a few days or a week to be available for all, you can try to update manually by Going into
Update automatically OTA for Android 7.0 Nougat V10d on LG Q6 :
- Open Settings on LG Q6 LGM700n.
- Go to General > About phone. (If using List view, scroll down to PHONE MANAGEMENT,’ then tap About phone.)
- Now click Update Center.
- Tap System update.
- Tap Check for update.
- If you have any update, follow the on screen prompts to update the device.
How to Manually Flash full Stock Firmware V10d on LG Q6 using the below guide :
What is the Advantage of Flashing Stock Firmware :
- By Flashing Stock Firmware, you can keep the device up to date.
- Stock Firmware can unroot your device and keep it stockish.
- To Fix the Bootloop problem.
- You can upgrade and Downgrade your phone.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- Fix the lag or stutter.
- Solve the soft brick on your phone.
- To revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Remember: This guide is to Install Stock Firmware Manually on LG Q6 H918
- Your device must have 70% battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data).
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
What Do You Need ?
- Download LG UP – Click here
- Download LG Drivers – Click Here
- Download LG UP DLL – Click Here
- Follow this guide to Download the below file.
Download Full Firmware Here
Hope you installed Stock Firmware on LG Q6 and have completed the steps above successfully. If you have any queries please leave a comment below. Thank you.!