Often it happens that 7 out of 10 people who work with smartphones and PCs end up deleting their important files by mistake. It may be some official or personal memory. Sometimes hardware failures relating to the PC or any connected devices also cause the loss of data. If it were a few years ago, all a person could do is repent for deleting an important file. However, thanks to technology these days you can get your lost data back in no time. For this, there are many data recovery software are available. So, similarly to get back lost data in case of a mistaken deletion, here we resent to you the Mac Data Recovery Wizard.
As the name suggests, this tool can recover all of your photos, videos, music, documents, and even emails on your MacBook. Along with your MacBook, you can also retrieve deleted data from your external drives, lost or formatted partitions. In this post, we have discussed in details about the features of this device and guide you on how to get it.
Features of Mac Data Recovery Wizard
The latest version of the Mac recovery tool is of version 11.8. Let's check out all the feature it packs.
- built-in bootable media
- smart disk monitoring
- supports almost all file formats
- quality of recovered file remains unaffected and just as it was prior deletion.
- Supports a multitude of language.
- Supports a score of devices Apple supported devices
- Supportive of latest MacOS Mojave.
- Spots the hidden files as well.
- Move the recovered files to the cloud
- retrieve lost data on an inaccessible USB/flash/pen drive
- No limit for the recovered data. You can recover as much as per your requirement
Using the Mac Data Recovery Wizard
This software is popular for its simple usability. In three or four steps your lost data will be in front of you.
- Download the exe file and install it on your PC
- Now open the Mac Data Recovery Wizard and look for the location
- Go to the folder location where you've lost your files.
- Use the tool to scan for deleted files and directories. Once you tap on scan, you need to wait to complete the scanning process.
- Now you can filter the scan results and restore the data you require.
- That's it! Enjoy this premium software at a cheap price.
How to Get the Data Recovery Tool for MacBook
The Mac Data Recovery Wizard is available in two versions, Single User and Technician. These are the full versions of this tool which is available at a premium price.
|Mac Data Recovery Tool Versions||Price|
|Single User License Pro||$89.95|
In a nutshell, the Technician version comes with lifetime free upgrade and comes with provision for technical service for clients. Rest both the versions have the same features. Though if you are a believer in try out at first and then use if it's advantageous, you can download the trial version for both the technician and Single license version. The trial version is of limited period and is free. Though it looks expensive it comes with great features and free lifetime upgrade. Besides, it is more secure and tool promises excellent tech support in case things go south with the tool.
Obviously, at some point in time in our life due to technical reasons or own mistake, we end up losing our precious data. Well, thanks to the Mac data recovery wizard retrieving lost file has become easier. So, if you're a MacBook user, then this tool should save your day in case you lose your data.
Also Check out the latest data recovery software for Windows PC: https://www.easeus.com