Lenovo A7000 (aio-row) was launched in March 2015. The phone came out of the box with Android 5.0.2 Lollipop and later upgraded to Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The company has stopped the update on this device. But, don’t worry. Now you can enjoy the Android Oreo by using this Custom ROM called MadOS. Yes, you can now install MadOS on Lenovo A7000 which is based on latest Android 8.1 Oreo.
Now you can download and install the AOSP Android 8.1 Oreo for Lenovo A7000 (aio-row). Along with Android 8.1 Oreo features, The update also adds the latest Security Patch.
What is MadOS Custom ROM?
MadOS is the name stands for Mediatek Android developer Operating System. This ROM brings a couple of many additional customizations along with Android 8.1.0 Oreo Updates and feature. MadOS is based on Android Open Source Project released by Google. Now you can experience the real Android Oreo with this ROM.
Here you can download and install the latest MadOS ROM on Lenovo A7000 based on Android 8.1 Oreo. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
What is Android Oreo?
Android Oreo OS brings features such as New app notifications, notification dots on app icons, picture-in-picture mode, Android Instant App compatibility, Auto-fill (like on Chrome), Better copy and paste, Faster Android behind the scenes, Better battery life with more advanced Doze mode, and more. Here you can check the Top 10 features of Android 8.0 Oreo.
New features for Android Oreo:
- Notifications Channels
- Picture In A Picture
- Multi-Display Support
- Keyboard Navigation
- Background Limits
- New Wi-Fi Features
- Better Icons
Changes and Update to Android 8.1 Oreo:
Steps to Install MadOS on Lenovo A7000
To install this MadOS on Lenovo A7000, First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on your device, and then Install TWRP Recovery. If you already have TWRP, then you can simply follow the below guide to Install TWRP Recovery. We also shared officially Supported device list of Android Oreo and also Supported device list of Lineage OS 15.0.
Download MadOS for Lenovo A7000
- This will work on Lenovo A7000 (aio-row) (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download and Install Latest Lenovo USB Drivers.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or backup complete without Root
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- How To Root and Install TWRP Recovery On Lenovo A7000
- Update Resurrection Remix Oreo on Lenovo A7000 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- List of Best Custom ROM for Lenovo A7000 – Updated
- How to Install Lineage OS 15.1 for Lenovo A7000 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- How to Install AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo for Lenovo A7000/A7000a
Instructions to Install:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Lenovo A7000 (Most MediaTek device comes with Unlocked Bootloader, So skip this)
- Now install TWRP Recovery for Lenovo A7000. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Android 8.1 Oreo for Lenovo A7000.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
Find all Android 8.0 Oreo Tips and Tricks to enable picture in picture feature WiFi issue and Other Most advanced features, tricks, and tips.[su_button url="https://www.getdroidtips.com/tag/android-8-0-oreo-tips/" target="blank" style="flat" background="#3b4193" color="#ffffff" size="7" center="yes" icon="icon: check-square-o" text_shadow="0px 0px 0px #fa6512"]Click To Find More Tips and Tricks[/su_button]
- List of Supported devices for Lineage OS 15.1 (Based on Android 8.1 Oreo)
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device list
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- Android Oreo Update for wearable Android devices
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- CrDroid OS – List of Supported Devices Official/Unofficial
- OmniROM Oreo: List of Supported devices, Features and Release
That’s it! I hope you have installed the MadOS on Lenovo A7000. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.