Post Last updated on 4th December, 2017: Updated new download link with some Bug Fix. Now Download the latest madOS For Lenovo A7000 and A7000a which has fixed bugs and improved performance and stability. Enjoy
Good news for Lenovo A7000/A7000a (aio_row) users. Today you can upgrade to madOS For Lenovo A7000/A7000a. This means you will have a taste of latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat before the company officially release Stock Nougat for Lenovo A7000/A7000a. To Install madOS or any custom ROM, you first need to Unlock Bootloader and intsall TWRP Recovery on Lenovo A7000/A7000a.
Now we have a new Custom ROM based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat called madOS For Lenovo A7000/A7000a. Follow the below guide on How to Install Custom ROM madOS For Lenovo A7000/A7000a. This ROM is based on madOS which is quite famous with its custom made features from all CM, Lineage, Slim, Omni AOSPA, etc.
Now you can install Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM on Lenovo A7000/A7000a by following our simple guide. This ROM is not an official Android 7.1.2 Nougat from the Company. But you can install this madOS for Lenovo A7000/A7000a. This is a Custom ROM built from Android Open Source Code. You may find bugs or lag, if you do then you can always revert back to Stock or any other custom ROM for Lenovo A7000/A7000a.
How to Install Custom ROM madOS For Lenovo A7000/A7000a
Remember this is a stable build of madOS on Lenovo A7000/A7000a. This is a Stable build and can be used as a daily drive. If you want to try Android 7.0 OS then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Lenovo A7000/A7000a based madOS. Full Credits to the developer and contributors.
To Install madOS for Lenovo A7000/A7000a or any Custom ROM, your phone must have TWRP Recovery or any custom Recovery installed. If you don’t have one, then first install Custom Recovery on your Lenovo A7000/A7000a.
About madOS :
What is in Android 7.1.2 Nougat ?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.1.2 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.1.2 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- This will work on Lenovo A7000/A7000a Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- How To Root and Install TWRP Recovery On Lenovo A7000
- How To Install Official Stock ROM On Lenovo A7000
- List of Best Custom ROM for Lenovo A7000 – Updated
- How To Install MIUI 9 Update for Lenovo A7000
- How To Install Resurrection Remix On Lenovo A7000 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- How to Install AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo for Lenovo A7000/A7000a
Here is the full Guide on How to install madOS ROM on Lenovo A7000/A7000a:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Lenovo A7000/A7000a
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide.
- Download the below madOS ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
I Hope you have followed the above installation guide to install madOS for Lenovo A7000/A7000a.