Magisk has been an important tool for the developer group of Android. This systemless interface helps you get the most out of your Android device. It helps you add different modules to the device and increase the usability of your device as you want to. Now the latest version of the Magisk and Magisk manager have come out. Read this article to find out steps to download and install Magisk v15.0 and Magisk manager v5.5.1 on your Android device.
Released by topjohnwu, a developer from XDA, the new version of Magisk is coming out with a new modular design and latest methods to hide Magisk from apps. The new version is also supported by new devices, which includes the Google Pixel 2 and the Xiaomi Mi A1.
How to download and install Magisk v15.0 and Magisk manager v5.5.1
If you are a user with Magisk already installed on your device, all you have to get is the new Magisk manager. If you install the new Magisk Manager you can simply do the update to the Magisk from within the manager app. In case if you don’t have Magisk installed, you will have to download both the Magisk v15.0 and Magisk manager v5.5.1 and follow the steps to install given in this article.
Where to download Magisk v15.0 and Magisk manager v5.5.1
How to install Magisk v15.0
The Magisk manager comes as an apk file and can be installed directly by opening the file on your device. While the Magisk v15.0 comes as a zip file and you will have to flash this using TWRP recovery on to your device. The steps to do this are:
- Save the downloaded zip file on to your device internal storage
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery
- When on TWRP recovery interface, tap on install
- Select the downloaded zip file
- Swipe button to start flashing
- When the process is completed, reboot your device
- Install the Magisk manager
- How to Root Android using Magisk 14.6 Beta Update
- Download latest Magisk V14.3 for Android 7.0+ (Magisk Manager V5.3.0)
I hope this guide was useful in understanding how to download and install Magisk v15.0 and Magisk manager v5.5.1. If you have any queries or feedback, please leave a comment below.
- List of Supported devices for Lineage OS 15.1 (Based on Android 8.1 Oreo)
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device list
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- Android Oreo Update for wearable Android devices
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device