In the world of fast pace, replying to message as fast is important for all. And there came a lot of improvements in technology, which will help users to get things done fastly. One such technology improvement is the introduction of wearable gadgets or smart watched. And When it comes to Apple user, there is nothing better than Apple watch for it. You can do countless things with which will help a user simplify their day to day tasks. Reading and handling messages and emails are one important task everybody do with their smartphone. When it comes to Apple watch, this task has equal importance. Read through to know how to manage iPhone X messages and emails with Apple Watch.
Table of Contents
Ways to manage iPhone X messages and emails with Apple Watch
You can read messages and emails and also create and send messages and emails with Apple watch. This is really helpful as keeping your iPhone X in your pocket is not always possible. The steps to manage messages and emails with Apple watch are provided below.
Steps to read and reply to messages
The steps to read and reply messages from Apple Watch are:
- Swipe down on the screen to bring notification center
- Tap on the message notification to see the message
Steps to reply to a message
You can also quickly reply to a message you just received. The steps to do this are:
- Open the message with the steps given above
- Tap on the reply button
- You can either choose from pre-written message or send a custom message
- For pre-written message tap on the message
- Tap on the microphone icon to send a custom message
How to manage emails from the mail app on Apple Watch
The steps to manage emails on Apple watch from the mails app are:
- Open the mails app
- Tap on the email of your choice
- Press firmly on the display to get options
- You can choose to flag, mark read/ unread, or delete the email
I hope this guide was useful in understanding how to manage iPhone X messages and emails with Apple Watch. If you have any queries or feedback, please leave a comment below.