Sprint USA released official firmware update for Galaxy S7 G930U with G930UUES4AQC1. The update is still based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS. The firmware upgraded the software version to G930UUES4AQC1 and packs the firmware with latest march security patch update. The update has started rolling out for US with Sprint Carrier which comes with build number G930UUES4AQC1. Now you can download the full firmware from our guide below instead of waiting for the OTA update. You can flash the stock firmware G930UUES4AQC1 on Sprint Galaxy S7 G930U manually.
Flash March Security G930UUES4AQC1 On Sprint Galaxy S7
Now you can enjoy the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Sprint Galaxy S7 G930U by following the below step by step guide to flash Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on Sprint Galaxy S7 G930U. This new update comes with March 2017 Android Security Patch, and comes with overall performance boost through minor enhancements and tweaks.
As Sprint users are still waiting for the Nougat update on Sprint Galaxy S7, this update is still not based on Android Nougat. As the Galaxy S7 may or may not receive Android Nougat update. As of now, this is an incremental update with latest March patch for Sprint Galaxy S7. So make sure to update to keep Sprint Galaxy S7.
In our guide, you can either follow any of the three method to get G930UUES4AQC1 Stock Marshmallow update on Sprint Galaxy S7 G930U . You can use OTA, Kies or even the ODIN to update G930UUES4AQC1 firmware on Sprint Galaxy S7 G930U .
Now you can update the Sprint Galaxy S7 G930U via OTA. If you didn’t receive any OTA update then
Go to Settings > About device > Check software updates.
If you didn’t receive any update of G930UUES4AQC1 Marshmallow for Sprint Galaxy S7 G930U , then you can upgrade your Galaxy S7 G930U manually to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with build number G930UUES4AQC1. Follow the guide below on How to manually install Stock Android Marshmallow G930UUES4AQC1 update on Galaxy S7 G930U .
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow build with G930UUES4AQC1. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Galaxy S7 G930U to Android Marshmallow manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to Update Sprint Galaxy S7 G930U to Marshmallow.
Yes, today i will guide you on How to Update Marshmallow for Sprint Galaxy S7 G930U. To Update Galaxy S7 G930U to Marshmallow, then please follow the steps carefully. Remember this is a Sprint Galaxy S7 G930U Official Stock Marshmallow Firmware. So you should be on a stock firmware before proceeding.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Sprint Galaxy S7
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Sprint Galaxy S7
- How to Install MIUI 8 on Sprint Galaxy S7
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Sprint Galaxy S7
- Remember : This guide is to Install latest march security patch G930UUES4AQC1 update on Sprint Galaxy S7 G930U .
- Sprint Galaxy S7 must have 70% Of battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install theSamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE