Mario Kart Tour is a kart racing video game for mobile devices that was released in 2019. It’s the 14th title under the Mario Kart lineup, available for Android and iOS devices. Though the game is pretty good in graphics and gameplay, some Android device users are experiencing issues with multiple errors while launching or playing the game. It also includes the Mario Kart Tour Error Code 806-7250 that appears whenever Android users try to launch the game.
If you’re also one of the victims, make sure to follow this troubleshooting guide to fix it. Sometimes affected players also report that while trying to connect to the main game server, this particular error appears, which is frustrating. In most cases, the issue is reported to occur to the players while updating the game to its latest version. If you’re encountering any of these issues resulting in the 806-7250 error code, this guide is only for you.
Fix: Mario Kart Tour Error Code 806-7250
To be very precise, the error message says, “An error occurred. Please try again later. Support Code: 806-7250.” There can be several reasons behind such an error, such as a Nintendo Server issue, an outdated Mario Kart Tour app version, another account running, issues with the internet connection, custom firmware running on the Android device, etc. Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the guide below.
1. Check Nintendo Server
Make sure to check out the Nintendo Server Status before going to any conclusion. It may be possible that there are issues with the server downtime or maintenance that are causing the error. To do this, visit the Nintendo Server Status page here. Additionally, you can visit the DownDetector page for Mario Kart Tour to check for the same.
If there is any server issue found, you should have to wait for a couple of hours and try playing the Mario Kart Tour game again. However, if there is no issue found, you can proceed to the next method.
2. Update Mario Kart Tour
You should check once whether your Mario Kart Tour application is updated or not. Sometimes it may be possible that Nintendo has already released a patch fix, and you haven’t installed it yet for a while. That means you’re missing out on some of the important features as well as bug fixes. So, it’s always highly recommended to check for updating the problematic mobile game app on your Android device. To do so:
- Open the Google Play Store application.
- Tap on the search bar and type Mario Kart Tour.
- Now, search for it and tap on the app to open the page.
- Here you’ll be able to see an Update option.
- Just tap on it and let the app be updated.
- Once done, open the Mario Kart Tour app, and you’re good to go.
However, if there is no update available, you can head over to the next method.
3. Use the Valid Google Account
Most Android device users prefer to use multiple Google accounts for several reasons or benefits. If you’re also one of them, make sure to either sign out of the secondary Google account or choose to select the valid Google account to run the Mario Kart Tour gaming app properly.
So, if you want to sign out the secondary Google account, do the following steps:
- Go to the device Settings menu > Head over to Accounts.
- Inside the Accounts section, tap on Google.
- Now, you’ll see all the logged-in Google accounts one by one.
- Just tap on the particular Google account that you want to remove.
- Next, tap on the account name again or the three-dots icon menu.
- Select Remove account > Confirm the process.
- Once done, you can restart your Android device and try rerunning the game app.
If the Mario Kart Tour Error Code 806-7250 is still bothering you, make sure to follow another workaround.
4. Use Mobile Data
As per several affected Mario Kart Tour gaming app users, issues with a TCP / IP inconsistency can also cause multiple errors with the server connectivity. Luckily, mobile data can quickly fix the particular Mario Kart Tour Error Code 806-7250 on Android devices. That means if you’re using a Wi-Fi network, temporarily try checking the issue by using mobile data for sure. To do this:
- Pull down the notification panel on your device.
- Please tap on the Wi-Fi icon (shortcut toggle) to turn it off.
- Now, please tap on the Mobile Data icon (shortcut toggle) to turn it on.
Please Note: If you’re using a limited mobile data plan or don’t have enough speed, then it’s not recommended to keep playing Mario Kart Tour by using the mobile data.
5. Duplicate Mario Kart Tour App
Another useful workaround is to duplicate the Mario Kart Tour gaming app on your Android device by using the Island app. Although there is no proper info on why we need to do this, maybe cloning the mobile app with the installation file and data is helpful for completely fixing multiple errors or cache-related issues. You can also use some other cloning apps, but the majority of users have mentioned the Island app. So, we’re providing the cloning steps via the Island app.
- Make sure to install the Mario Kart Tour on your Android handset. If you haven’t installed it yet, get it from the Google Play Store link here.
- Now, install the Island app from this Play Store link.
- Open the Island app > Accept the Terms of Licensing.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup process.
- Tap on the MAINLAND tab > Tap to select Mario Kart Tour from the list.
- Next, you can see a popup menu on the bottom left side of the screen.
- Tap on Install (+ icon) and wait for the cloning process to complete.
- Once the duplicating process completes, tap on the clone app inside the Island app to open it.
- You’re done.
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve successfully fixed the Mario Kart Tour Error Code 806-7250 on your Android device. For additional queries, you can comment below.