AT&T USA released official firmware update for Galaxy Express 3 J120A with J120AUCS3AQE1. The update is still based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS. The firmware upgraded the software version to J120AUCS3AQE1 and packs the firmware with latest May security patch update. The update has started rolling out for US with AT&T Carrier which comes with build number J120AUCS3AQE1. Now you can download the full firmware from our guide below instead of waiting for the OTA update. You can flash the stock firmware J120AUCS3AQE1 on AT&T Galaxy Express 3 J120A manually.
Table of Contents
Install May Security Build J120AUCS3AQE1 On AT&T S6 Edge Plus (Marshmallow)
Now you can enjoy the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for AT&T Galaxy Express 3 J120A by following the below step by step guide to flash Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on AT&T Galaxy Express 3 J120A. This new update comes with May 2017 Android Security Patch, and comes with overall performance boost through minor enhancements and tweaks.
As AT&T users are still waiting for the Nougat update on AT&T Galaxy Express 3, this update is still not based on Android Nougat. As the Galaxy Express 3 may or may not receive Android Nougat update. As of now, this is an incremental update with latest May patch for AT&T Galaxy Express 3. So make sure to update to keep your device.
In our guide, you can either follow any of the three method to get J120AUCS3AQE1 Stock Marshmallow update on AT&T Galaxy Express 3 J120A . You can use OTA, Kies or even the ODIN to update J120AUCS3AQE1 firmware on AT&T Galaxy Express 3 J120A .
Now you can update the AT&T Galaxy Express 3 J120A via OTA. If you didn’t receive any OTA update then
Go to Settings > About device > Check software updates.
If you didn’t receive any update of J120AUCS3AQE1 Marshmallow for AT&T Galaxy Express 3 J120A , then you can upgrade your Galaxy Express 3 J120A manually to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with build number J120AUCS3AQE1. Follow the guide below on How to manually install Stock Android Marshmallow J120AUCS3AQE1 update on Galaxy Express 3 J120A .
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow build with J120AUCS3AQE1. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Galaxy Express 3 J120A to Android Marshmallow manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to Update AT&T Galaxy Express 3 J120A to Marshmallow.
Yes, today i will guide you on How to Update Marshmallow for AT&T Galaxy Express 3 J120A. To Update Galaxy Express 3 J120A to Marshmallow, then please follow the steps carefully. Remember this is a AT&T Galaxy Express 3 J120A Official Stock Marshmallow Firmware. So you should be on a stock firmware before proceeding.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- Download Install J120AVRS3CQD1 April Security Nougat For AT&T Galaxy Express 3
- Download Install J120AVRU3CQB9 Nougat for AT&T Galaxy Express 3
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on your Device
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on your Device
- How to Install MIUI 8 on your Device
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on your Device
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 System Dump, Stock Apps, Tones and Themes
- Download Latest Stock Wallpapers from Samsung Galaxy S8!!
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Remember : This guide is to Install latest May security patch J120AUCS3AQE1 update on AT&T Galaxy Express 3 J120A .
- Your device must have 70% Of battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install theSamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD ODIN ROM FILES