The MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM is now rolling onto various Xiaomi devices. As a part of which Mi Max (Prime) MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM is also available with build NBDMIEI. It brings data migration, simplified UI, new vault App features. See the full changelog below to know what Mi Max (Prime) MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM brings with it. You can also install the latest MIUI 9.2.1 for Xiaomi Mi Max 2.
Xiaomi Mi Max Prime is a dual SIM smartphone launched in June 2016. The phone comes with a 6.44-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels. It is powered by 1.8 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor and runs on 4GB of RAM. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box. This device packs a 64GB of expandable internal storage. Xiaomi Mi Max Prime brings a 16-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel camera on the front.
Mi Max (Prime) MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM is rolling out over-the-air(OTA). Users from all regions will get it soon. We have also provided the download links below for to download Mi Max (Prime) MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global stable ROM. Also, the tutorial on flashing the ROM is included below. You can install this ROM manually following that tutorial.
Changelog: Mi Max (Prime) MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM
MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global stable ROM brings a massive changelog with new features and lots of bug fixes. Here, have a look at the some of the features of the changelog.
- Fingerprint module damaged fixed
- Addition of distance sensor function
- Fixes the multiple time image compressing
- Reduction in number of push notifications
- Optimization for free and incompatible themes in the list of the purchased items
- Adjustments to “Add to favorites” icon
- Solves the App crash due to large number of file transfer
Download Mi Max (Prime) MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM
Here are the links to the fastboot and recovery files for Mi Max (Prime) MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM.
How to Install Mi Max (Prime) MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM
Before performing the installation,
- Take a full backup of your device data before updating.
- The following ROMs are for Xiaomi Mi Max and Mi Max Prime exclusively. Don’t use them on other devices.
- Make sure your device has full battery charge.
- GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any possible problem that occurs with your phone while installing the ROM.
Installing the ROM Using Updater App
Step-1 Download the latest MIUI Global Stable ROM file for your required device.
Step-2 Connect your device to the PC via a micro USB cable.
Step-3 copy the ROM file downloaded above into the folder ‘latest_rom’ in the internal/external storage of your device.
Step-4 Launch ‘Updater‘ app on your device
Step-5 Press the Menu button, select ‘Choose update package’, and choose the ROM file you’ve put in ‘latest_rom’ folder.
See the image below for reference.
Step-6 Lastly, the device will reboot after the installation finishes.
Now, here is another process to flash the ROM on Xiaomi devices.
Using Mi Flash Tool To Install The Latest MIUI 22.214.171.124 Stable ROM
- First Download Latest MIUI flash Tool.
- Switch off your device.
- Long press the Volume key and the Power button at a time to enter the phone into Fastboot mode.
- Connect the device to the PC via a USB cable.
- Extract the files on the downloaded ROM file.
- Open the folder where the extracted files of the ROM zip file and copy its path on the computer.
- Now Open Mi flash Tool.
- Paste into the address bar the extracted ROM folder path copied in the previous step.
- Click on the Refresh button so that Mi Flash should automatically recognize the device.
- Now, click the Flash button to flash the ROM file
- Wait till the process finishes
- Lastly, your device should now reboot automatically to the latest version of ROM.
See the picture below to refer how Mi Flash Tool works.
So, that’a it. Install the latest MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM on your Mi Max (Prime) and enjoy. Let us know through the comment section if you’ve any queries.
Follow GetDroidTips to get all the latest updates and downloads regarding MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM.